The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE progress is too low

-NEP-hypernepmension

I feel like after playing for 3-4 hours I barely did anything. Can´t farm standing for quills or cetus really because you can only get points from bounties once and eidolons can only be farmed 33% of the time. The only other thing you can do when these two things are not available for you is mining or fishing (both not really great for me) and free roam in the plains waiting for random missions occur. To be honest I lost the interest to continue for 2 days now. Warframe itself is a very slow pacing game but the new content is even worse for me. Kinda think that poe is a fail. Look really cool and so but content wise it is meh. Wasted potential imo.

Impatience and maybe burnout is your problem, not the rate of standing gain.  At 100 rep per intact core, and doubled standing for bounties, One should see considerable progress long before the next big update.  There's little point in either if you're not into mining and fishing anyway.

I prefer to run the plains for my leveling and focus farming (the latter of which needs to ditch the damn sphere for consistent high gains.)  No, it's not the most efficient path, but I consider it the fun path.  The plains are more for players interested in the experience as opposed the most efficient grind possible.  Playing this game solely to grind something out is the fastest way to stop playing it.

Edited by Littleman88

Well, it's always the same problem of double and triple dipping for everything.

If there's one thing that kills any feeling of progression ,it's making it so that pretty much all the standing and resources you accumulate for the first few weeks are are all going to be wasted as syndicate level up tributes. It's not fun to not spend any standing and just pile it up so you can sacrifice it to level up your rep level...

But some will say "You get a reward every time you level" up... Yeah, but he reward is not worth the investment you paid. When I sacrificed 22k standing and a decent amount of resources on my 2nd reputation level , I was offered a selection of meh items, mostly one time use blueprints, and the most expensive items on the list were 10K... That's still 12K standing down the drain... And that's not even counting the triple dipping of actually having to build said items using resources and credits in the foundry. So you pay to unlock the ability to buy stuff that will then require stuff to be able to be built.

I still feel standing should not be consumed. Players should be allowed to spend the full amount they gathered. Like let's say I just amassed 99k standing, I should be able to get 99k worth of stuff when I level up my syndicate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same thing happens with focus 2.0. Once again, you gotta pay a constant and considerable amount of your hard earned focus just to unlock capacity slots.. Meaning you're once again double dipping for slots and abilities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's the quills, which is probably the worse offender, as the gains are very small, requiring farming of something that drops only at night... And once again, enjoy double dipping as you spend thousands of cores just to level up your syndicate enough so that you can finally farm even more cores, this time using them for actual purchases.

In the end, removing these double dipping things would really help alleviate the tediousness of leveling these features.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra