Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is now resolved.

Shadowslayer115

So i was playing a sortie today on the 18 of october 2017. The mission started out normally, it was an interception mission so we all went to grab the towers. Once i finish grabbing my tower i head over to another one where there is another player to speed up the process. Being as i saw that he was using a powerful aoe attack to push back the enemies i simply waited for the tower to finish being taken. As i waited i saw a message on my chat saying "shadow mothafuka". Since i was busy taking the tower and warding off any of the more powerful enemies i chose to ignore the comment and kept playing. Then i see another message: "shadow useless mudafuka", and then another, "get out of here mudafucka" now knowing for certain that he was insulting me when i was just trying to help out i retorted with a comeback to defend myself. After words the other 2 players joined him in harrassing me and continued to insult me, mock my name and just in general harrassed me the entire game. Towards the end of the game i snapped and sent them all a message with some choice words. Once the mission ended, i left the squad and then promptly reported all 3 of them. Thats when i looked at all their profiles and saw that they were all from the F.U.E.L clan. I then quickly ignored them all in order to avoid them in later games. Tomorrow when i return to the game i will take their names and post them here in an edit in order for actions to be made against them.

DE please read this message as i did not falsely report them and dont want others to go through what i went through that game, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Edited by Shadowslayer115

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Shadowslayer115 said:

This topic has been resolved as i was able to contact the Admins of the clan and explain the situation to them. From my knowledge, they have begun to take actions against the players ive spoken of in order to resolve the conflict.

Can I suggest you remove the clan name from this?

Or just mark report it for deletion. It could give people a bad impression of the clan, based on three people. If that happens, you could get in trouble.

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Can I suggest you remove the clan name from this?

Or just mark report it for deletion. It could give people a bad impression of the clan, based on three people. If that happens, you could get in trouble.

i was just looking for that actually :(, i will remove the name immediately. as i am still somewhat new to the forums, can you tell me how to remove the topic?

2 minutes ago, Shadowslayer115 said:

i was just looking for that actually :(, i will remove the name immediately. as i am still somewhat new to the forums, can you tell me how to remove the topic?

Go to your OP, there should be a report button, hit it. Just type in the box delete thread.

You was afk almost all the game. That's all... Some players don't like to free-carry other players.
By the way me and my friends are sorry for bothering you, I hope this incident never repeat again. And please be less afk.

Edited by Xiaoran

On 11/4/2017 at 3:27 PM, Xiaoran said:

You was afk almost all the game. That's all... Some players don't like to free-carry other players.
By the way me and my friends are sorry for bothering you, I hope this incident never repeat again. And please be less afk.

how is capturing a tower in an interception and moving to help take another one while shooting enemies considered AFK. maybe the lag made me look like i was standing still, but i was shooting up enemies left and right while trying to take the towers. I even had more kills than both your other squadmates, not to mention i died less because i kept moving. if i was afk i would not have responded or had as many kills, or deaths.

1 hour ago, Shadowslayer115 said:

how is capturing a tower in an interception and moving to help take another one while shooting enemies considered AFK. maybe the lag made me look like i was standing still, but i was shooting up enemies left and right while trying to take the towers. I even had more kills than both your other squadmates, not to mention i died less because i kept moving. if i was afk i would not have responded or had as many kills, or deaths.

Net problems... btw I'm offering you an apology on behalf of the other guys, I talked to them and it won't happen again.

If you need something I can help you ingame.

Edited by Xiaoran