The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing Launcher Segment does not work for me

AquilliusRanger

After a while of dormant from Warframe, I came back only to find this message that appeared on my Tenno Lab's researched Archwing Launcher Segment that I was building in the Dojo

487A98BD9729A7044DE7EA2423F7F0B7324BCDB0

Plus, it tells me to get to the Foundry, so naturally, I go to the Foundry back on my ship, only to find this...

5E28866F2C2CAEEDB04ED7FC256FE3D071B6D179

So, my question is...is this a bug? Am I the only one experiencing it? There's no thread like this except mine, so this is only a problem on my side? Or do I need to contact ticket in order to get this fixed?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2017 at 12:05 AM, ZephyrExia said:

ndry, under the 'Miscellaneous' tab, is the 'Archwing Launcher segment' located there for you?
This part needs

On 10/20/2017 at 7:43 PM, Chad1661 said:

under gear, you have to build a 50 x Archwing Launcher and then equip it in your gear wheel

He just said that he is just coming back and has the Launcher segment and the BP and cannot do it. I'm having the same issue  and it's frustrating. Please read the whole post.

• 2 months later...

I have the exact same problem... and i'm waiting the support team to do something about that (submit a ticket thing). So now i am waiting and i hope it is not going to take forever....Because i am doing the bounties with a lot of ppl complaining at the end of any bounties saying "why is it taking so long" bleh bleh bleh BLEHHHHHHHHH....

Edited by johny_C
fault

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I bumped into that issue today when picking up both the landing craft segment and archwing segment at the same time. Only the landing craft way point at the foundry showed up. I assume the game couldnt register 2 objectives at once and therefore the archwing segment installation just never happened even though i picked it up. All i did was restart my game and the way point showed up for me. So maybe a simple refresh on the game could work for u guys aswell. Try it out. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump, same issue here. I researched the segment in my dojo last week, built it, installed it, but the archwing launcher can still not be built. It seems the segment wasn't recognized properly, and I can't rebuild it to reinstall because then it just says I already got it. Reboots has not solved anything, and I've been ignoring the issue for almost a week now hoping it might somehow fix itself, lol. 

Anyone found a solution or do I have to contact support? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update support got back to me saying I built the landing craft segment and closed my ticket. 

I am 100% sure I did not build the landing craft segment so can't help but wonder if sometimes this doesn't bug out and the game thinks the AWL segment is the LC segment, can't help but think this since you install both item at the same spot...

My fix was to get another BP from the dojo recraft it and try again...it worked this time, I suggest anyone installing this make a video of yourself claiming the AWL segment and installing it just in case...

• 2 years later...