The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to turn in Standing in Cetus [Fixed]

alenghil

I have also been experiencing this bug. I've relogged, exited the game, gone to different instances, and waited for a login cycle to confirm it's not an issue with cap. I have also tried changing my focus as well. Please help us figure this out.

As per title, since last hotfix me and many others can't trade their cores for quills points.
The reason is "no cores to redeem", when i have cores and have still all my daily cap available.
I'll attach pic, hope this get fixed asap.

Thanks.

soKFIsR.jpg

1 minute ago, MrGuarnere said:

Am I being thick here but it looks like you haven't selected any cores to trade. They all say "0" above the "xx available" text. Are you not able to change this number?

Nope, I have the same problem. Hitting the plus icon or typing the number in myself and confirming the entry resets it back to zero.

Well here goes nothing, when i entered Quills man cave today i noticed that i can't donate sentient cores for standing and some people on relay chat reported same problems there so we wanted you to know that there is a ew bug whre players can't donate cores to Quill and no i haven't filled my daily standings for quills nor have i donated a core for past 2 days