Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusilai alternate fire to other throwable ?

Arjora

Hello, as seen in the title I have the following proposal, since the introduction of the fusilai ( great weapon btw ) I would like to see the alternate fire mode not only to this weapon but to the other trowable secondary weapons as well (Hiko and Hiko Prime, Kunai , Spira and Spira Prime etc.  (throwing stars) ).

PS: I think this would be more suitable for the Hikou and Hikou Prime from an aesthetic point of view and also a functional one since Hikou and Hikou Prime stats are kinda low.

Please make it happen since we are space ninjas after all!

I love the secondary fire on the fusilai. With my current mod set-up + Riven,  u can throw 11+ knives at once. Great for crowds or for when you're close and feel like jamming a lot of knives in their face with status in just one click. 

18 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I love the secondary fire on the fusilai. With my current mod set-up + Riven,  u can throw 11+ knives at once. Great for crowds or for when you're close and feel like jamming a lot of knives in their face with status in just one click. 

riven setup please. i have to know how in the blazing heat of hell you did that.

I'd definitely like to see this on the Hikou and Hikou Prime, I think their larger clip and faster fire rate would compliment the alt-fire a lot more (the Fusilia are okay, but they're too slow for my taste and that small clip size discourages you from alternating between firing modes since you have to be holding three to use the alt-fire).

On 10/20/2017 at 7:47 AM, Kalvorax said:

heh, ueah..though that craptastic reload seems VERY random...there are times where i have it at the normal 0.8...and times where it takes 2-3 seconds..its odd for sure

Yeah, I've noticed the ridiculously long reload speed too. Is that just a bug or is it triggered by something?