Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Argonak

KnightCole

3 hours ago, bubbabenali said:

You know that having a large magazine isn't a standard feature of LMGs right?

There are several LMGs with magazines of 20 or less rounds.

To be fair, it has a big drum holding an awkward number of 43 rounds.  Though the stats on this weapon seem experimental to the extreme.  Wildfire takes it to 52 rounds, Magazine warp to 56, and both to 65.  Shred increases it's refire to that of the MKI braton, and speed trigger to that of the standard/Prime Braton.

As far as actual combat capability, I'd say it's on par if not slightly better than the Braton Prime.  I've modded both to a similar point in status, damage, rate of fire and crit with one mod slot to spare on each.  The only real drawback of the Argonak at this point is the recoil, which might I add, actually feels like recoil I've felt in other shooters, and not a simple up-kick.  It feels nice and frustrating at the same time, and is easily negated by simply zooming in. 

All in all, it's an incredibly adaptable and interesting weapon.  I probably won't use it in sorties without something akin to a god riven or maybe a fun riven (mag size, reload speed, some +damage) but as a go to for general purpose work, it's right up there with the Braton Prime.

Edited by Littleman88

20 hours ago, bubbabenali said:

You know that having a large magazine isn't a standard feature of LMGs right?

There are several LMGs with magazines of 20 or less rounds.

BAR, Bren, alot of the WWII weapons.  But yeah.....when I think "LMG" I dont think 30 round mag, thats basically an assault rifle...

L86 from the British is a "Light Support Weapon", that comes with what? 47 round mag or something?