Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf Flameblade

Inberun

Something bugged out... or you didn't notice some other incoming whoop-&#! at the same moment.

I've been OHK'd by lots of stuff in U9, but I'm in a 300 shield loki, and even then I don't think I've ever been killed by a flame blade.  Start recording video and upload it, I'd love to see ANY rhino get OHK by normal mobs.

Flameblades do ridiculous damage these days.

Ones on Earth can shear off 200-300 shields in <3 seconds. JUST the Flameblade, nothing else nearby.

I've seen this many times while leveling Mag and Volt on E Prime, I'd have one teleport into my view and I'd start swinging at them with my weapon... uh yeah, haha. I'm seeing red around the edges of my screen 2 seconds later.

They're simply ridiculous.

I believe in nightmare missions that besides being higher leveled the enemies also deal increased damage. Keep seeing the figure of 3 times damage, but not sure on the exact numbers.

So depending on the level of the enemy and how much extra damage they deal...

Also there have been glitches with some frames insta-dieing from any attack on nightmare mode, even when it shouldnt, even with extra damage.

Tried to do a nightmare Cordelia-Uranus. A flameblade (lv49) instant-killed my 1000 Shield Rhino XD.

Nightmare mode Flame blade will 1-2 hit kill you no matter what combination of mods you use. I experimented with fire resistance, steel fiber, vital, redirection and every other defense mod I had and ALL were at max level and nothing saved me. 

Safest way to deal with them is do not stop moving when maps can spawn them.

Edited by LazyKnight