Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting back into the game after 2.5 to 3 years. How do I go about locating people that I can talk with and re learn the game?

KerchewPrime

Question

What the title states. There is so much going on and it's quite overwhelming. 

When I stopped playing, frost prime was the first prime frame, and we spent hours upon hours farming T3 towers for it.

I have asked around in game for help but all the clan invites have been half dead clans or clans with no members at all. I simple just need to get back in the game and would prefer if I had people around to ask questions. 

Edited by TurbanSenpai
Grammer

7 answers to this question

If you see something you want to know more about, check it out on the Wiki. Beware of spoilers.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

In update 22, The Plains of Eidolon;

• Gara was added as a reward to the new quest Saya's Vigil
  • Cetus and the NPCs and activities in it were added.
  • Zaw; a modular melee weapon system for the Warframe has been added.
  • Amp; a modular Operator weapon system has been added.
  • Professions Fishing and Mining were added.
  • Buffs to all Sniper Rifles.
  • Other stuff im too lazy to add.

Welcome back, tenno.

Edited by Mk_1

Well you found a good place to ask away right here!

In game, you could head to the Relays and seek out some community leaders who have pledged to help new and returning players. Relays are located at Larunda- Mercury, Kronia- Saturn, and Orcus- Pluto. Start there, and if you have any other specific questions about unfamiliar mechanics, our faithful ol' forums are probably the best place to ask. A lot has changed since your break and things have only gotten better.

11 minutes ago, TurbanSenpai said:

What the title states. There is so much going on and it's quite overwhelming. 

When I stopped playing, frost prime was the first prime frame, and we spent hours upon hours farming T3 towers for it.

I have asked around in game for help but all the clan invites have been half dead clans or clans with no members at all. I simple just need to get back in the game and would prefer if I had people around to ask questions. 

u best bet is to join one of good clans..lot clans is made just to ppl  get clan stuff and that is...

Now you can get the frost prime with scindo and soma prime via twitch prime account, for free. Also warframe wiki is still up to date so you can check a lot of things there. I   http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki  I

There is a lot changed in this game a while so it will be hard to tell every single pieces but you will soon re explore everything.

Major changes, now we have major quests with lore and with operators. The starchart revamped 2 times and now there are junctions to balance the new players progression but each junction gives you rewards to do them. Also they removed the void keys instead we have now relics for prime item farm. Added some various new material to the game the grind level increased and we got now a  semi open landscape called - plains of eidolons.

Also some balance changes happend and some items got nerfs-buffs meantime and the devs implemented the riven mods also which supposed to be an end game bonus modding option for those whom finished quests like - Second dream, The War Within.These mods using kuva (new material) to boost them and open them. (random stat mods).

Not sure if it was when you left the game but we have now maroo's bazaar, relays, raid-sortie missions, nigtmare mission, simulating options, new type of companions, syndicates etc.

So it is the time to read everything on Wiki and welcome back tenno!

14 hours ago, Suncake said:

You can check the recruitment section of this forum and choose an appealing clan in there. There are also major Discord servers devoted to Warframe in which you might find people to play with and help with the game. You can also join my clan Discord server (totally not advertising).

I might have stumbled into your discord. 

14 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

Now you can get the frost prime with scindo and soma prime via twitch prime account, for free. Also warframe wiki is still up to date so you can check a lot of things there. I   http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki  I

There is a lot changed in this game a while so it will be hard to tell every single pieces but you will soon re explore everything.

Major changes, now we have major quests with lore and with operators. The starchart revamped 2 times and now there are junctions to balance the new players progression but each junction gives you rewards to do them. Also they removed the void keys instead we have now relics for prime item farm. Added some various new material to the game the grind level increased and we got now a  semi open landscape called - plains of eidolons.

Also some balance changes happend and some items got nerfs-buffs meantime and the devs implemented the riven mods also which supposed to be an end game bonus modding option for those whom finished quests like - Second dream, The War Within.These mods using kuva (new material) to boost them and open them. (random stat mods).

Not sure if it was when you left the game but we have now maroo's bazaar, relays, raid-sortie missions, nigtmare mission, simulating options, new type of companions, syndicates etc.

So it is the time to read everything on Wiki and welcome back tenno!

Oh man. That frame we all farmed for weeks running T3 again and again is not being given away like candy. Thanks for the information regardless, I spend a lot of time in class looking at the wiki and trying to catch up with things. Even weapons have different types of stats now and there are stances. So much to catch up on.

15 hours ago, Mk_1 said:

If you see something you want to know more about, check it out on the Wiki. Beware of spoilers.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

In update 22, The Plains of Eidolon;

• Gara was added as a reward to the new quest Saya's Vigil
  • Cetus and the NPCs and activities in it were added.
  • Zaw; a modular melee weapon system for the Warframe has been added.
  • Amp; a modular Operator weapon system has been added.
  • Professions Fishing and Mining were added.
  • Buffs to all Sniper Rifles.
  • Other stuff im too lazy to add.

Welcome back, tenno.

That post actually helps quite a bit. Thank you so much!