Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lvling Special Mods? Whats The Improve?

Littlecowardgaming

Hey, i recently made a post but well i found another thing i dont understand and i wish to know fast ^^ I believe i asked this on the other post but i dont recall getting an answer on that specific question. 

The mod called ''REVENGE'' for the sentinel SHADE makes your sentinel attack enemies attacking you... So what possibly do you get from upgrading mods like these? They really need to add specific details on most of the mods so we can see what gets upgraded... I know some has details, but most doesnt... So what would i get from lvling this mod to its full potential?

Before you post, check the wiki for this kind of thing; http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Hovering your mouse over the mod when it's installed will usually tell you what will be improved.

In the case of Shade's Revenge, it increases the range of it's attacks.

I took my Revenge mod off, since I don't need it attracting attention and getting itself blown up when it should be quietly refilling my shields (via Guardian) or making me invisible.

Ah... Greater range.. That makes sense... Still, they definitly need to add this. People shouldn't have to google or make a post on the forum to find out what upgrading a mod gives them... Afterall it takes alot of farm to get good fusion cores to upgrade with!

Hey small note: NEVER waste fusion cores levelling sentinel mods. They're nearly all the same polarity (DE refers to it as "precept", i think the wiki calls them "tactic") and they're very common.

Always rank up sentinel cards with spare sentinel cards.

They do need to improve the description of some mods, namely the sentinal mods, but here is a general break down:

Leveling up the sentinel mods will generally increase their range, and in two cases damage.

In the case of attack mods, such as Revenge, Swift Death, and Warrior it will increase their range at which they'll attack targets.

In the case of Shade, leveling up Ghost will increase the range from enemies that he will make you invisible at.

Now, there is a mod that you dont want to level up, as leveling wont do anything for it: Regen. Even at max level it will only revive the sentinel once.

Edited by Tsukinoki