The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Like Rhino's New Pimple Skin...

Namacyst

Seriously... the pimples reflect light in all rainbow colours and the iron skin effect may be better so you can see your colours but the way it looks is just ugly. Even without the pimples. It's like a tinfoil rag. Rhino right now looks like a Disco-Ball.

I like the new Rhino.

At first I was like "wtf warframe is that? It looks badass..." because it looked like it was covered in deadly little spikes.

Then when I got closer and realized it was a Rhino I was like "OH! Neat! Can't wait till I dust my own Rhino off!"

I really hope they find some middle ground , at the moment the new skin feels like its too much. The spikes feel out of place and goofy to me (even for a game about space ninjas). Then again I personally loved the old skin with its "tin-foil" look.

I'm not a fan of the new look either. The old one was kinda daft since you cover up your unique colour scheme and stuff while this one is just ugly as sin. The spikes just don't work, you can barely describe them as spikes. They're like metal shavings. It's as if some Looney Toons event happens every time you slap on Iron Skin. Someone covered Rhino in ACME super glue, rolled him in glass then dumped staples on as a finishing touch. 

It might look better without the spiky things but as it is now the old one was superior visually even if it hid your Rhino's appearance and wasn't the most attractive thing. 

I wouldn't mind the new Iron Skin appearance if height or density of the crystals reflected how much protection was remaining, but as is, I don't feel it's an improvement over the old look. It still conceals much of the base colors, and makes the Rhino obscure an even larger portion of one's view than before.

Additionally, you lose the lion face you had with the new helm.