Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Up Test - "Retry button", MRup no. 9 help needed here

GamezombieLP

If you need to practice go to any relay and off of Simaris's chamber you will find the hall of MR tests.  You can practice the tests without having to wait a day between.

I did it with a sword.  It is just a matter of taking your time and waiting for holes in the patrol so you can run in and kill one then get back to cover.  A few people I play with did it with Banshee/Redemer combo to shoot them(Banshee needed to silence the gun blade).

so let me get this right since you passed it  then there no need for a retry button? I honestly have a major issue with the once a day test its bs cuz ya never know what can go wrong lets be honest game has bugs I failed a test I beat with my eyes closed cuz of lag not  on any issue of my skill . its bad enough we have to level  multiple weapons just to make it on top of it hey ya only get one shot.  lets call it what it is it  a way to slow people down and to keep ya coming back to the game. what other reason would the tests be once a day? I could honestly see and understand a once a day test for extra perks but just so ya can continue moving forward in the game?  as I stated call it what it is a way to slow ya down so ya don't beat the game too quick  and move on to something else . ya can practice till the cows come home it means nothing if ya fail the test and then have to wait 24 hours to retake it. I get leveling up weapons but they are doubling  down making  ya take a test on top of it . and it not once this everytime ya want move forward 

Edited by mistagameover
more to say on my rant

one I didn't mean just test nine I ment the whole system as a whole the one a day test the leveling of frames and weapons just to get the chance. it boils down to hey ya don't have any weapon or frames to level well ya sol. I can see why some people feel the game pay to get a ahead. as a new player ya kinda locked into spending cash to get more plat. and please before ya start oh ya can sell things to make plat to who as a new player? no vets gonna buy off ya cuz ya have nothing they want and that goes the same for other new players. why would a player buy the same stuff they have off you ? 

2 minutes ago, mistagameover said:

one I didn't mean just test nine I ment the whole system as a whole the one a day test the leveling of frames and weapons just to get the chance. it boils down to hey ya don't have any weapon or frames to level well ya sol. I can see why some people feel the game pay to get a ahead. as a new player ya kinda locked into spending cash to get more plat. and please before ya start oh ya can sell things to make plat to who as a new player? no vets gonna buy off ya cuz ya have nothing they want and that goes the same for other new players. why would a player buy the same stuff they have off you ? 

I payed for plat, because a like this game, I like to support DEVs, it need lot of work and it's free2play, I tryed trading, I will do it more offten and I newer bought frame or weapon for plat. I have unlocked every planet, void. If you want answer like this... idk, I'm not a thief. If I will have some more time, I would like to use my CPU to stream it and support newbies. If I can... Because I don't looked how that system on Twitch is working.
GLHF

that was your choice thou to play for plat. as far as I seen there no in game way of earning it short of paying for it or trading. so people who don't have money to spend to buy plat kinda get left out. its not balanced in anyway its but plat so ya can have more space or be stuck and end up quiting 

to who as a new player for plat? please explain? 90% of new players have the same as you and  the other ten % brought plat so explain to me who am I supposed to trade with? not being rude or mean I'm asking as a general question. cuz most the streams I been I I see people with the same issue . there a diff between supporting the game and being forced to spend money cuz things are locked behind a pay way I don't mind grinding my time if I legit get the same reqards as someone who spent money . it unequal as it is right now. its the haves and the have not I may not have played long enough but as of yet ive not seen one mission for plat other than fishing and even that has a level cap on it 

I don't think it fair that spending money = skill.  that the game caps ya if ya don't spend money. I can see where people who haven't played who haven't played could feel that way about the game. don't mistake what I'm saying as I don't like the game I do I don't like some of the things in the game that lets us both be honest on why it there to make people spend money. there is a major diff from support and force.

14 minutes ago, mistagameover said:

to who as a new player for plat? please explain? 90% of new players have the same as you and  the other ten % brought plat so explain to me who am I supposed to trade with? not being rude or mean I'm asking as a general question. cuz most the streams I been I I see people with the same issue . there a diff between supporting the game and being forced to spend money cuz things are locked behind a pay way I don't mind grinding my time if I legit get the same reqards as someone who spent money . it unequal as it is right now. its the haves and the have not I may not have played long enough but as of yet ive not seen one mission for plat other than fishing and even that has a level cap on it 

Find a clan, build Dragon Keys, and find a group to carry you through a vault mission. Once you get your Corrupted mod, it will be worth 10-40 platinum on the open market. Do this a few times and you can sell them to other players and buy slots.

Alternatively, go mow a few lawns/do random yardwork/do whatever you can get paid for until you have $20 USD (or you local equivalent), then buy a Steam/Walmat/Target/BestBuy/Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Amex gift card and buy yourself some platinum in the store. $20 will get you 370 plat, which is a lot of Warframe/weapon slots.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

This is not too much P2W, If you don't playing PvP much. We all hate thing like bugs, overboosted players, but are they paing for that? They can, or they have skills to build something powerfull. I'm that type of player, who don't buing some "skill". Some ppl do, yeah. You can still have your M8s who's on same ship. This concept isn't bad. Where is game without micro transactions? Look at Destiny 2, it's worse, I liked that concept, to that momen when I realize "some kind of pay2win in game for 60€? lol" You know what I meen right?

Just now, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Find a clan, build Dragon Keys, and find a group to carry you through a vault mission. Once you get your Corrupted mod, it will be worth10-40 platinum. Do this a few times and you can sell them to other players and buy slots.

Alternatively, go mow a few lawns/do random yardwork/do whatever you can get paid for until you have $20 USD (or you local equivalent), then buy a Steam/Walmat/Target/BestBuy/Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Amex gift card and buy yourself some platinum in the store. $20 will get you 370 plat, which is a lot of Warframe/weapon slots.

I am a father  of four not some kid okay the income I have goes to my family first my needs second so basically my time that grind means nothing what ya saying? I should just spend money to get ahead. idk about you but for me it feels really good to get ahead in a free to play game on my skill not my wallet. that's the issue with people today less bout skill and more about money. basically are telling me to get a xtra income just so I can keep up on a free to play game. I may be wrong but how it feel . if that not what ya mean please explain I'm in a clan fli  not really seeing the perks of it 

5 minutes ago, mistagameover said:

ya whole op was about game needing a retry button but second ya passed ya changed ya mind it feels so instead pushing change in the game to make it equal for all hey ya got passed it so how it feels is there no need for it now 

I'm bad at creating questios, my bad. I will recreate that sentence... "It will be great to don't go to that relay after tryed some training at new MR."
Some ppl don't have powerfull PC to "enjoy" loading screen of location, where they don't want to go, They just want to train again, again and again. Do you know now what I meant?

Some games are not suitable for that kind of people... I'm geek, I'm sitting all day behind a computer, learing programing C++, Visual Basic, CSS, creating 3D and vector creations. People are different. If you don't have too much time just try something SP, like Witcher 3, it's great game. Warframe? You can try it as I said, with bunch of people with like "I have a little time to play as you." Just try it. I'm young, I will work too, just wait 1 and half year.

trust me I understood what ya meant from gate and ik what I'm saying is falling to death ears cuz ya not a dev so nothing ya can do about it. and lets be real  the dev have the game set up the way they want it to be theres bugs and all types of issues in game at times that a once a day mastery test is game blocking not showing ya skill in game . its a artificial way of making a short game longer 

Any DEVs don't want any bugs in their software, trust me. Even in game. It's not like Mafia III, with bad optimalization and maybe story and it's like "Give my money I will give you this unfinished game". I don't saw software without bugs. Even a calculator have bugs.

but that's the thing most games do say that  give me money and ill give ya rest of the game . dlc is just that. micro tans are even worst cuz what are ya truly  playing for to get ahead of someone who has more time than yourself. even thou grinders are the ones who keep the game alive when the whales move on they are started with less respect . the comment that was made that I should mow lawns so I can spend money for plat proves my point in a nutshell. if  I did all that the last place xra money would  be to micro tans I'm sorry I have better things to spend my money on. but to make me feel that my time does not matter  I'm still gonna have to grind but on top of it spend money on  said game is the logic of people with ps home. I explained this to people on that service ya paying cloths for ya avatar for a thing that will not exist in a few years 

All games are same, "DLCs", "Something new coming soon pre-order". Warframe have somthing special, It's like free DLCs with some bugs... My avatar was free, Frost Prime and Soma Prime too. Some giveways and free loot with 7 day trial. I'm always looking for free stuf, who don't?