Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replaying Quests that give blueprints (and get the said blueprints

kertak95

DE has already implemented that as we can play Octavia's quest and both cinematic quests , so why not do it for all the other quests ?

I would also like DE to let us get the blueprints from the desired warframe when replaying the quest in question , as for now , I cannot get either Atlas or Titania anymore without paying a **** ton of platinum which would just be a waste of time and/or money

I honestly do not see any issue with that aside from the fact that you can sell those blueprints , but then , the time spent in these quests is too much compared to just farming credits anywhere or if you guys REALLY don't want that , then just lower the price to 1 credit after people have sold it once.

I think the Blueprints for Warframes/Weapons that are locked behind questline should become available on the Market once the player has completed the quests that reward them with the exception of weapons that can still be obtained in other ways like Broken War that drops from the Shadow Stalker.

1 hour ago, Rokreka said:

Are you mad because you sold it, and now want it back again? 

quite exactly , back then I didn't want to pay 20 plats for another warframe slot since it was expensive for me and Titania was my least used warframe atm

• Like 1

then that is your fault.. It is not on DE to fix your (mis)judgement. 

If you sold a car because you didnt have space in your garage at the time, would you expect the new owner to give it back, when you did have room again? 

There really does need to be something like this.

Currently, getting a Quest Frame basically means 'Lose a warframe slot forever' or 'Lose access to a warframe forever'. Both of which can only be recovered with Platinum.

And I just today discovered that Chroma's parts being in Junctions now was not in fact something that freed me to sell him after getting all those parts (So I could rebuild him later if I chose), because the core blueprint is still only from New Strange. So now I have his parts and no BP to put them together. When I did that quest, it gave you the part blueprints too, so I thought the BP was maybe tucked away in a corner somewhere, or on the Market or something.

Kinda sucks man.

Quest Warframes NEED something done about them. Don't chew up my slots forever please. Inaros? Love 'em. Atlas? Ditto. Limbo? Ehhhhhhh. If I'm going to hold onto a frame I'm not using, it's going to be my Volt I got as a starter back in YE OLDE DAYS, not some boring dunkus like Chroma who exists only to abuse Vex Armor.

That idea upthread is about the right of it, add them to the dang market after we've done the quest. We'd have to buy those blueprints and rebuild them and all, so it's not without cost. We can sell and rebuild nonquest warframes freely, why are some arbitrarily going to chew up space forever? They said something AGES ago about being able to re-get this sorta stuff and we've still got nothing.