Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Oct. 25: Chat Connectivity issues [Fixed]

Dreadleave

hahaha so many bugs. i got a laugh today from tech support reply back to me after 12 days of making a ticket about not being able to login to war frame after poe update so i ended up fixing it on my own since no matter what we do about putting bugs in or tickets they always late on fixing the bugs/game

16 minutes ago, Sarenrae said:

Since the PoE stuff and server upgrades STARTED, I've been getting this Error 10054, and my Chat has been DC'd from servers, or "connection has been forcibly closed" as the message appears.

When I logged on this morning, GMT+2, I got an error message, DNS lookup failed.   After that, I've had zero chat, and the Affinity Booster I got as a login, though it showed as ACTIVE, didn't work at all....

So. Ja. Looks like Maroo brought some Gremlins with her..... >< 

the same thing happens to me too but i get error 10053 so i dont know what to do anymore :/

its so annoying

also please fix the 5 minutes loading to plains

5 hours ago, Pavelord said:

hi, this is feedback only for the Plains of Eidolon update, you may wanna check the bug subforum, if you have not commited a bannable offense in chat, and you have not been able to reconnect after restarting the game I suggest you send a ticket with the support team, links are at top and bottom of the page.

yeep typical spamer

@Pavelord not all ppl are trolls or toxic dude. think i bit befor write something

39 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

So erm Destiny 2 launches yesterday on pc with potential to steal many players - DE respnd by breaking chat and then not fixing it =s

destiny 2 ain't got a chance even if they broke the entire warframe.

Don't worry, it's not PC bug, there's something wrong with game servers, because this stuff happened to all players in EU...
Atleist I think so, people talk about same issue in Warframe Discord too, so it's definitely not PC, files bug. devs should be fixing it all ready.