Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy's Accuracy and Visibility Range

kyori

Was doing a bounty 4 and as shown in the pic below, a turret from outside the yellow circle is shooting at the armored vault, dealing damage consistently. If I leave the yellow circle to go take down the grineer behind the turret, I risk being failing the mission due to abandoning objective. I think this shouldn't be happening isn't it?

Now, I am not sure why enemy in PoE can shoot with such accuracy over long distance, it is quite absurd. Plus the fat dropships are supposedly programmed to spawn near us? They never fail to spawn near us every single time, so as to disturb us fishing etc.

96uCmiu.jpg

Yeah, I've noticed quite the problem with their sight range and effective attack range. Takes a sniper rifle to even get a good sight on many of them and yet they can see us with out a sight and they can apparently shoot with almost sniper like accuracy at that range.

Maybe the Grineer needed to do an special "PoE training" that gives them insane LoS and accuracy considering how presistend they are in terms of "kill the tenno". Comparing those units with the Star Chart Grineer it´s even a wonder why the units onthe ships and other planets are so bad at aiming/persistence.

I mean they are even so smart to know where you are when you go into Op Mode void yourself invisible to go behind a rock (or any other solid object) call your frame to your new position and just seconds later the whole Grineer party is there again like they have an overclocked radar system. Normaly you can turn invisible go to an total different location and the troops settle after a little moment to go back to their routine... but in the Plains they are way more anoying in every term.