Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Displayed Affinity Debuff

Tothetix

I know that DE has made it so that when using a warframe power to kill a large amount of enemies, causes you to gain reduced Affinity.

however half the players i run into on a  affinity Grinds don't understand that it is happening (or just trolling). so instead of having to yelling at them like a kid in the chat for using an ability, so perhaps we could have a debuff on our Warframe's buffs that saying something like "Fading Affinity". this would mean that when plays see that they gain a debuff saying -75% Affinity then they'll understand more often to stop using the same ability.

if someone has already then please feel free to say (i hate being seen as stealing others ideas)  

or if this does exist then i'm just an idiot

Edited by Tothetix
I hate spelling

20 minutes ago, Tothetix said:

I know that DE has made it so that when using a warframe power to kill a large amount of enemies, causes you to gain reduced Affinity.

when did they do this?

I DO see affinity numbers being rather random though most of the time i see them oncreasing (like during a survival run on apploduras, toxic ancients went from 983 or w/e it is to at 1401 per at around the 35 minutes mark with the 45% melee affinity bonus from naramon..though there were times where it DID drop back down to the normal values.) and times where the normal charger would give me 145 xp (at the same mark period) but at times would give me their 86 normal. (this was without any affinity boost 9either from smeeta or a booster itself).

I've never seen a DECREASE in affinity from warframe power kills.

Well after reading the responses, i'm sorry for posting something pointless.

every time me and my friend play a game, he believes that Affinity is reduced if a player kills with the same ability, i started to believe him however after seeing the comments about this post i now take back my statement.

Edited by Tothetix