Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add A Damn Kick Button...jesus Christ

W4RM4CHIN3

So after 300 hours played. I think i know this game well. Well enough to know we need a kick function. Today i met the most ****ing annoying little kids. I was at Xini HOSTING MY OWN GAME i didn't feel the need to call friends or guild i wanted some corrupters. So i told a nova "You can camp in any game just not mine" Then he said STFU Fa***t you are such a P***y " And the Excalibur proceeded to join him and camp. When i asked nicely plz stay near pod they replied "Go cry some more F*GGOT " well....I think it's fair to say some people just need to be kicked without having to restart. Is that too much to ask? Common decency is dead, all i want is a kick button. Damnit DE just give me that!!! A host should be able to kick who ever he wants. 

The host being able to kick whoever he wants?

I don't think you've played the game enough then.

Lets just say that Nova was hosting the game and at wave 8 the Nova starts camping.

You ask him/her to stay near the pod and he/she just kicks you cause he/she didn't like the way you asked it.

You loose (all the items and) the wave 10 reward.

I don't mind having a votekick, played many games with that option and didn't have any issues with that, but only allowing the host to kick is a horrible idea.

As much as I understand and feel your pain. I'll have to go with no.

Since...Well after "Kick" is implemented...

Man...I can't believe I've to spell this out.

Many people cry for kick function, after it gets implement.

Many more people will cry for function's removal.

Exactly what I do.

I had a ton of curropters i didn't want to restart :x

The host being able to kick whoever he wants?

I don't think you've played the game enough then.

Lets just say that Nova was hosting the game and at wave 8 the Nova starts camping.

You ask him/her to stay near the pod and he/she just kicks you cause he/she didn't like the way you asked it.

You loose (all the items and) the wave 10 reward.

I don't mind having a votekick, played many games with that option and didn't have any issues with that, but only allowing the host to kick is a horrible idea.

And for this. I get it, it can be abused, BUT there is always two sides to it. I think the host should have control over it's own match. If you don't like it join a different match, if i am the host i shouldn't have the need to leave and remake the mission. That's why i try to host my matches.

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

A better solution is add these individuals to an ignore list and then prevent anyone listed on your ignore list from joining your game in the first place. You'd only have to deal with them once, and from that point on never again.

If they just gave the hosts the ability to kick other people, we'd have these idiot hosts who'd kick others before the mission is completed just because...

They should implement a system were the host can only kick one person per game at least and is limited to amount of kicks. Like he can only kick maybe 5 people a week. Something like that, ofc there's gonna be loopholes but it's much needed. 

A better solution is add these individuals to an ignore list and then prevent anyone listed on your ignore list from joining your game in the first place. You'd only have to deal with them once, and from that point on never again.

This would be good as long as adding players to that list was easy and fast right after the mission is over and done without having to remember their name.

I had a ton of curropters i didn't want to restart :x

Be a man. Don't succumb to such crap even if it means losing a few items.

Plus just get one corrupter and then bam join every pub game. No need to even use it free 250 points.

I understand it sucks, I would've just done what others had suggested and let the pod die but if you didn't want anyone to help you could've soloed (I can solo up to wave 10 on xini as a rhino) or had a private match with people you know (invite). Can't expect much froms pugs since they are full of different people

I don't want a kick button for mid mission... I would like to be able to kick someone after the mission rather than have me and my two friends held hostage to their vote to immediately continue while we are swapping stuff in our arsenal or just don't want to play with them anymore.

I can actually kick whoever I want.

I monitor my incoming connections via my router, and I can block IPs on the fly. If I block your IP, you get disconnected, while the game goes on for me and anyone else who I haven't blocked as normal.

It's hard to separate who is who if they all join at the beginning, but if they join later on, it's easy. If all else fails I can just disconnect everyone. Obviously, this only works if I am the host.

Of course, this is a giant pain and needs some degree of technical knowledge. So, I whole heatedly agree that the game needs some sort of vote kick system.

Edited by Saenol

I can actually kick whoever I want.

I monitor my incoming connections via my router, and I can block IPs on the fly. If I block your IP, you get disconnected, while the game goes on for me and anyone else who I haven't blocked as normal.

It's hard to separate who is who if they all join at the beginning, but if they join later on, it's easy. If all else fails I can just disconnect everyone. Obviously, this only works if I am the host.

Of course, this is a giant pain and needs some degree of technical knowledge. So, I whole heatedly agree that the game needs some sort of vote kick system.

If blocking IP's works so well for you, wouldn't a player black list be more or less the same? It gives power to the players without letting them push around others.

.. kicking is abusable, especially for friends and clanmates with 'randoms'.... you'd be digging a hole for yourself if you try to flame against 3 other people who clearly want to see u mad...

i'd only agree if it's for something serious....like one guy spamming the elevator button or some idiot with the data terminals trying to get himself glitched outside the map...

Edited by rangeless