Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So much Warframe and so less time...

Hypetale

There is so much you could do in Warframe. There are Relicts you want to open or you want to get your mastery lvl up and leveling Warframes/Weapons... Then there are all the Syndicates and Sorties. Maybe you want to get a new Warframe and need to complete a quest before or defeat a boss for all the parts. Farming for Endo, Oxium, Credits, [...].  And now the Game got even bigger with the Plains of Eidolon Update.

(At the moment I hunt for the Kuria statues btw).

But you just don't have the time to do all this because of work, school, family or other reasons. Now it's weekend and again I won't be able to play till monday because I'm not at home the next days... maaaan.

I'm sure most people know this feeling... :P

5 minutes ago, Jan_X said:

There is so much you could do in Warframe. There are Relicts you want to open or you want to get your mastery lvl up and leveling Warframes/Weapons... Then there are all the Syndicates and Sorties. Maybe you want to get a new Warframe and need to complete a quest before or defeat a boss for all the parts. Farming for Endo, Oxium, Credits, [...].  And now the Game got even bigger with the Plains of Eidolon Update.

But you just don't have the time to do all this because of work, school, family or other reasons. Now it's weekend and again I won't be able to play till monday because I'm not at home the next days... maaaan.

Become a NEET. 

2 hours ago, Jan_X said:

The game is here to serve you for the long haul.  I've been playing it 3 years on and off (I have occasional breaks, it's good, I always get a hankering to come back) and I've still only progressed along a few things (mainly frames, weapons and mods ofc, but for example I'm only about to start with the Riven fandango - when they came out I was occupied with doing my own thing.  And then there's PvP, which I actually quite enjoy and could see myself getting right into at some point in the future after I've ... etc., etc.

Basically there's tons to do precisely in order to keep you playing the game, so from the other point of view if you enjoy playing the game then there's tons to do.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Find your stride and roll with it. I burned myself out on the game from grinding out ALL the daily activities for months on end. I ended up taking an extended leave of absence, and just returned to the game. Now after all that intense grinding, in order to "catch up" or be "ahead of other Tenno", I'm now super far behind the curve, with all the new stuff they've added.

Find a pace that is both comfortable to you, and balances with your life. Odds are, if you keep it up, you'll find yourself ahead of the curve, and caught up on the content.