Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus Husk - Too much Cryotic

Eidolon_Slayer

4 minutes ago, Eidolon_Hunter said:

-Clear excitment-

It shouldn't be to difficult, it's not like you're a new player or someone who never bothers to power farm excavation to fund the many other things that requires that precious frozen jelly, right?

Edited by Skrewyluie

So I slept on it, and this morning when I awakened I realized I forgot to mention the best part.

Given that the cost is 71,000 then the amount of time needed to farm the needed supplies without a booster is around 35 and a half hours of excavation. This is based on the idea that you are collecting one at a time with 100% success. Obviously the time can be cut to under 20 hours with a booster and even shorter to around 10 hours if you call multiple excavators at a time with no losses.

So like I said the rice fields of Venus are waiting for you. If you would like I would be willing to help.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NovusNova said:

"Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.
*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17)."

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/880465-plains-of-eidolon-hotfix-2234/

YES!