Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to replicate dojo weapons [Fixed]

FaytKion

Same excat thing for me as well. Though other people from my clan do not have this issue. By the way, it only affects the weapons, for example Fieldron can be replicated normally.

What I tried:
- restart PC

- verify cache

- switching all graphic settings to low

- changing resolution (since I am on 21:9)

Nothing worked :(

Edited by Beggattron

Neither my boyfriend nor I are able to duplicate ANY blueprints from our clan dojo right now.  When we click "duplicate" it pops open the screen that shows your current warframe holding the weapon preview, but the rest of the screen is just black/dark/shaded and no "duplicate" button.  It puts an "aim" button/dot in the middle of the screen and freaks out the minimap.  In order to get it off the screen we have to exit to our ship. Is anyone else having this issue?

When I get in Dojo, I can't buy any blueprint from the dojo. 

1st time, it turns out a black screen with exit button on the bottom right. 

2nd time, it shows my frame with a weapon and the map on the top left. 

UggClm1.jpg

Edited by Nyu.Gen

Same problem with me. Clearly once again, due to an interface which is constantly trying to shove machinima down our throats, fails.

DE; please for the love of god hire someone with actual interface design experience. The first lesson with design is it should be FUNCTIONAL. I'm really worn out with all the need to load cinematics constantly because someone thinks this is a movie, not a game.

Step by step screenshots of the fail:

B68E602926C2F6D48279B3C8DD6416513B09F6BD

Result:

493E4A672AF5F5AA5751EB0C51AB0939972BDFBE

Finally this is what the end result is, in which case you have to force close warframe since you can't actually access any menus what so ever.

5CA56717F7169E113CEC0204A424010FA6F28902

Edited by Argenex

4 minutes ago, Crowshrink said:

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like?

Here is one example:

This is the blueprint I want to replicate:  D10B7D0B0BDDE6D25D6842CC9938A1752756C12C

This is what it does when I click "Replicate" : F8463C78CB6A13589A09A729148184A43B7B9ABF

This is what happens when I press "Exit": 589ACCADAF1B9CE704E16358C93571815101B59D

At which point I must press Esc and Exit the Dojo in order to clear the screen.

I have fully researched Javlok in my Dojo, but, when I attempt to replicate the blueprint, the game soft locks with the scene of my frame holding the Javlok with no options or descriptions; however, when I move the mouse the minimap rotates as if I'm looking around the Chem Lab.

I am getting the same exact issue.  Purchase a blueprint and results are:

1) Black Screen with a little white dot in the middle

2) Picture of frame holding the weapon and no other option except escape and that doesn't work, you get the map on the top left.  Result is close the client and restart.

I never get the blueprint btw.