The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Invincible Captain Vor [Fixed]

Wolferion

Having this now on the first Vor encounter.  Tried it 5x now, 2x solo and 3x public, every time becomes totally undamageable and quits responding.

Edit - out of sheer chance, I tried it again and ended up in someone else's game.  He quit when it bugged again and the host migration fixed the bug, letting me kill Vor like normal

Edited by MrTheDevious
More info

Same thing happened to me after a patch was pushed through earlier today while I was doing the mission to assassinate Lech Krill and Vor. I got Vor down to like 23 health and then....nothing...he stopped moving from the spot he was on or attacking me (with gun at distance, or melee up close) but would just keep turning to face me and taunting me without doing anything else, while my attacks seemed to go right through him like he wasn't even there. I was able to kill Krill fine though......ended up having to abandon the mission.

11 minutes ago, NightHawk1372 said:

I have recently got into the game and I got to Vor and I cannot seem to kill him. Instead he just stands there yelling threats.

What have you tried so far?

We need more information (videos are great) to be able to help you.

Edit: Is this part of Vor's Prize quest? I can kill him just fine on his node.

Edited by krc473

14 minutes ago, Cornisland09271 said:

So I play the quest with my little brother as he just started warframe and as we got to vor he was unkillable just stood there yelling threats.

Video of this happening?

Was it for Vor's Prize quest?

What did you try to solve it? Did you rerun the mission?

I can go visit Vor and kill him just fine.

Last night while attempting the assassination mission against Lt kril and captain vor it happened 4 times in a row that Captain Vor got stuck in his animation saying "Grineer, Attack!" and was immune to damage. The longest I stayed in a mission against him (after killing Lt. kril) was several minutes of his immunity.

Please investigate.

Edit - "last night" is unclear. This happened on Nov. 1st 2017 around 2245 PST

Edited by Narcyon
verbiage adjustment; clarity