Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Lures

KenthNisshoku

soloing an Eidolon Teralyst

have 4 lures holding the Teralyst finally capturing it and after a few seconds

sunrise warning from Onkko

Lures DISAPPEAR along with my shards

I spend several minutes to get all 4-5 lures and they just disappear because of a sunrise warning

You'd think I have control over of these lures when I hacked them and they should only disappear after I use them

but NO grineer still have control of them or some unknown being

please fix this because it is not only my problem but for others as well and yes I am a bit pissed off

this took me like 15-18 mins

my rewards because the lures despawned

warframe_2017_11_05_08_37_58_55_by_kenth

no brilliant no flawless and completely wasted my time

2 minutes ago, Rojeen said:

Im not going to bother Terralyst farming until they fix everything like this one... gonna have to wait 3-4 months for that

You're not going to farm Teralysts because of one (mis)feature that only occurs at dawn? You have the rest of the night ...

You need 2 lures to capture it. That might help you shave some time off. The lures should disappear when the Teralyst goes back into the water instead of disappearing when sunrise nears to give the players a little more time to complete it. I've had about 2 instances where Onkko said sunrise nears right as I deal the finishing blow.

43 minutes ago, Civic42 said:

You need 2 lures to capture it. That might help you shave some time off. The lures should disappear when the Teralyst goes back into the water instead of disappearing when sunrise nears to give the players a little more time to complete it. I've had about 2 instances where Onkko said sunrise nears right as I deal the finishing blow.

The Teralyst was already floating in the process of being captured but no the game said TIME IS UP and the lures disappeared