Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swaz Dulah means?

quebirt

I had the "great fortune" of getting to know some of the Carnies who worked the fair that came through my town once a year when I was younger, and I remember they had an inside joke where they said some nonsense phrase (I can't remember it) that basically meant, "thanks for being a sucker." They made a game out of saying it to, well, the suckers who would spend a bunch of money trying to win trash. If anyone ever asked, it was "an old saying among carnival workers that means 'may fortune be with you.'" Admittedly, it was pretty funny when some guy just dropped $15 (it was a little more money back then) on ping-pong balls trying to win a stuffed Dominos Pizza Noid, that wasn't worth $5, and this guy would basically say "thank you for being a sucker" to his face and smile like he was the Pope blessing him.

Now that I've done so many bounties for so little reward for Konzu, when he says Swaz Dulah, I'm pretty sure it's the same concept.

In short, I'm pretty sure Swaz Dulah, means "thank you for being a sucker." I hope the next meteor(oid) hits him.

The fish is a plant. Illuminati confirmed. It definitely means thanks for being a sucker. Baro muttered it under his breath at me today too, btw.  

Sad part is, as long as he has those last two Gara parts hanging on the wall behind him, I'm going to keep buying ping-pong balls.

Edited by quebirt

33 minutes ago, quebirt said:

I had the "great fortune" of getting to know some of the Carnies who worked the fair that came through my town once a year when I was younger, and I remember they had an inside joke where they said some nonsense phrase (I can't remember it) that basically meant, "thanks for being a sucker." They made a game out of saying it to, well, the suckers who would spend a bunch of money trying to win trash. If anyone ever asked, it was "an old saying among carnival workers that means 'may fortune be with you.'" Admittedly, it was pretty funny when some guy just dropped $15 (it was a little more money back then) on ping-pong balls trying to win a stuffed Dominos Pizza Noid, that wasn't worth $5, and this guy would basically say "thank you for being a sucker" to his face and smile like he was the Pope blessing him.

Now that I've done so many bounties for so little reward for Konzu, when he says Swaz Dulah, I'm pretty sure it's the same concept.

In short, I'm pretty sure Swaz Dulah, means "thank you for being a sucker." I hope the next meteor(oid) hits him.

It means good day I guess.

On the bright side devstream 100 claims we will be getting a reward per bounty objective, with early objectives having only the common part of the table and the last one(s) having the full table. Plenty more chances for you to lose faith in RNGesus.

Edited by maj.death

15 minutes ago, maj.death said:

On the bright side devstream 100 claims we will be getting a reward per bounty objective, with early objectives having only the common part of the table and the last one(s) having the full table. Plenty more chances for you to lose faith in RNGesus.

lol I haven't lost faith. I know the SoB exists and has power. I just don't like him.

Yeah I really feel like the Ostrons doesn't really need our help. I mean, they look just fine, sitting on a big pile of valuable "sacred" Orokin relics (even putting the everywhere in their clothes as accessories) with a city protected by a set of giant gates and energy shield walls. The Grineer also doesn't seem to be aggressive towards them. They mostly just left them untouched. The Ostrons doesn't even need to have guards or any kind of weapon protecting their front gates.

Rather than helping them, it's more like we are working for them. We go out and find them food and materials, they pay us with Orokin treasures. (And as any employer would to their workers, pay as little as possible lol)