Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Lephantis in Sorties

(XBOX)LESS is MOR3

During the 3rd mission of the date's sortie, one of Lephantis' heads, the Corpus one, bugged during the fight and would not open its "mouth", making it possible to kill. I've seen this bug happens on both Xbox and PS4. Hope DE will fix it asap and maybe reward the players who did the previous 2 missions in vain.

Edited by (PS4)NickTomm

OK, so where do I begin... the corpus head probable being the start (and biggest problem). The Corpus head (the square one) often refuses to open at all, and will remain invincible for the remainder of the mission. this happens around 3-4 minutes into the fight. so say you did what me and my friend craZySWAT8000 (I don't get the caps ether) did, and damaged and killed the corpus head first so it had less of a chance of glitching. well, you couldn't pass the second part, because the same head would continue to keep close. while we did this I discovered something. did you know you could have the mission fail if you take too long in a boss? i did not know until today lol. well I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. 

Sortie 10/31/2017

Edited by (PS4)ThadTheGamer

Same Laphantis corpus head bug, and i have run into similar bugs before with kala de thyme(Rathuum rework/update) falling through the floor of her arena while fighting her. Instead of adding something new how about fixing these bugs that have been persistent for far too long now i mean i love this game and where it is going but please fix the bugs 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Xxneo12396xX said:

We had someone in my last group say don't aim at the corpus head just hip fire and it won't glitch it seemed to work but the second phase it wouldn't open then someone left and it reset we killed it then the gate wouldn't open forcing me to quit as well

Same issue... Wont be killed, then someone quits, we kill it gate wont open.. Its beyond a mess at this point...

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)C0DMWF2G0D said:

I have tried more than 7 times to do the sortie today just to have the corpus head glitch closed shut this bug needs to be fixed or everyone needs to be compensated for wasting their time trying to kill something that can't be killed 

The guidelines that I've seen (from DE I think) are that if you focus on the Corpus head first, don't aim glide and don't look down sights on your weapon, it might help avoid the glitch where the head won't open.  I was able to get through it solo with Chroma and a Soma Prime by following those guidelines.  Good luck.

The guidelines that I've seen (from DE I think) are that if you focus on the Corpus head first, don't aim glide and don't look down sights on your weapon, it might help avoid the glitch where the head won't open.  I was able to get through it solo with Chroma and a Soma Prime by following those guidelines.  Good luck.

Also, yes, if you take too long to kill any enemies, your mission can fail.  That was a measure added in a couple updates ago.