The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

This was reported Monday - hope it gets fixed today (Wednesday) 2 days so far without progression. Really love this game, and would REALLY love to progress further to get to late game content. I understand the,"Taxi" service that is awesome in this game, but does not allow me to taxi to personal progression. :-)

Gerade eben schrieb xXDeadsinxX:

They’re investigating the issue as we speak. They will fix the issue soon.

They are investigating since monday. They investigating in new swords and chatfixes and animationfailures but they still didnt fix a problem, which in stoping people from playing the story and compete to other planets. it is a MUST HAVE to progress.

since monday there were hotfixes about nothing important for the progress.... that is the fact why people are not amused.

3 minutes ago, HardAttakZ said:

They are investigating since monday. They investigating in new swords and chatfixes and animationfailures but they still didnt fix a problem, which in stoping people from playing the story and compete to other planets. it is a MUST HAVE to progress.

since monday there were hotfixes about nothing important for the progress.... that is the fact why people are not amused.

It is not that easy to fix game breaking bugs my friend. They’re investigating and trying their hardest to fix bugs that stop progress.

vor 1 Minute schrieb xXDeadsinxX:

It is not that easy to fix game breaking bugs my friend. They’re investigating and trying their hardest to fix bugs that stop progress.

I know and i think everyone can understand this. BUT since Monday there is one Post that they are investigating. It is okay but there is no update or no, i call it "fast fix" for the people who need this mission. If it is hard to fix or they dunno what to do... this happens, but to help people they could delete this requirement to progress and bring it back, when the fix is there.

Like now many, also me, simply cant progress in game. If there is a breakingbug in a mission which is popular but you can dodge, it is not that bad as a bug for a must have.

For me it is simply that point that i cant progress since now the 3. day. like the redlight never goes green but noone comes to fix it OR put the lights off ("fast fix") :-) 

Just now, HardAttakZ said:

I know and i think everyone can understand this. BUT since Monday there is one Post that they are investigating. It is okay but there is no update or no, i call it "fast fix" for the people who need this mission. If it is hard to fix or they dunno what to do... this happens, but to help people they could delete this requirement to progress and bring it back, when the fix is there.

Like now many, also me, simply cant progress in game. If there is a breakingbug in a mission which is popular but you can dodge, it is not that bad as a bug for a must have.

For me it is simply that point that i cant progress since now the 3. day. like the redlight never goes green but noone comes to fix it OR put the lights off ("fast fix") :-) 

I know that it is stopping progress, they can’t do anything about it. They’re trying their hardest and fastest to fix the issue.

Yes Its bugged and very annoying as I'm currently stuck there on the main story and can't continue! The real question is are they (support) AWARE OF THIS, and if so how long till they fix it? Ashame as I was just about to put some money into the game but seeing as to how I can't even continue the main story I think I'm gonna wait till they at least fix it.... Hoping it will be done ASAP as it probably just needs a little hotfix.

37 minutes ago, Pepparn said:

Yeah same here, really want to progress further now... Anyone know when this fix will happen?

It's going to be fixed in the next hotfix, was confirmed by a Dev earlier in the thread

Edited by sudo_python

3 minutes ago, ChristigFlash said:

when is the next hotfix?.....cause this is the only mission that is left for me to unlock saturn junction

Same been waiting since monday with nothing to do but grind resources until they finally fix this progression blocking bug.