Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Prime questions

WarKittah

Question

Greetings All,

I am MR7,  just picked up an Carrier Prime BP from a relic, looked up how to get the parts and video said that it needs to be done in the Void and the narrator also said that the Cerebrum needs to be got in a T2 Exterminate, the Carapace in a T3 Exterminate and the Systems in a T4 Sabotage one.  Now, I know what the missions are (Exterminate and Sabotage) and I think the 'T' is 'Tier',  but (not to sound too stupid here but....), how do I find out what/where these 'Tiers' are?  I know that, for example, Teshub is an exterminate mission but what Tier is it or is this some thing I haven't found yet?  Can I get access to these places I am up to Saturn and have only done those parts of the Void coming from Phobos and Europa.

Thanks for any help!

WarKittah

4 answers to this question

look up void relics on warframe.wikia.com    see what relics they come from, find players with them and either get them to run them for you or buy them from them....

or sit in trade chat and buy the parts there....

the way vaulting of primes is now.... their relics no longer drop, but any relics in someones inv stay there and can be used like normal... you just can get new ones to drop

As mentioned, outdated info, you get the parts for Carrier Prime the same way you got the Blueprint through relics. While Carrier is vaulted you can still obtain the parts from relics you (or a squadmate) already own. You can search from your relic module to see if you have any.

I'd recommend using the Warframe Wiki for info like this instead of a video. It's kept up-to-date pretty well.

This really is the problem with video guides for anything - once the subject changes, the video has to either be removed from the internet (almost kept a straight face for that one!) or just be accepted as outdated information being out there forever.

It's MUCH easier to edit text to reflect the new reality of things.