1st ill list my laptop specs

Direct X Version: 12

CPU: AMD A8-5550M 4 cores @ 2.1 GHZ

RAM: 4GB

GPU: AMD Radeon 8550g

Approx Total Memory: 2162 MB

Display memory: 754 MB

Shared memory 1408 MB

Current Display Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60 HZ)

Will be getting a new laptop in like a month ish that will have something like 8-12 gigs of ram and eather a Mid end I7 or a AMD A-12 

2nd ill list what i have on/off in the launcher

Full Screen On

DX 10-11 both off

64 bit mode see i have a 64 bit OS but this is off unless it would be better to turn this on idk

Multi-Threaded-Rendering: This is on as i have 4 cores so i would think this is a good thing to keep on,unless turning this off would help

3rd my in game settings

Full Screen

1024 x 600

60 Hz

16:9

V-sync is Off

No max frame limit

Everything is off or low besides dynamic resolution wich is at 100%

in my liset i get anywere between 60-100 FPS but stays around 75-80 on the log in screen it can go as high as 124 FPS (if only i got that in the actual game)

in game solo i get a min of 40 FPS when theres alot happening and a Max of 75-80 FPS when little to nothing is going on,but mainly it stays around 55-60 wich is fine

now in a group of 4 it tanks when crazy stuff is going on it goes down to 25-35 FPS and when little to nothing is going on it stays around 45-55 FPS with a average at 35-50 FPS

out on the planes its at around 40-50 FPS in the middle and 50+ on the coasts solo

while if im out with friends its at around 30-40 in the middle and 45-50 ish on the coasts

so its playable in general but i would like to see some optimizations for us who dont have a top end laptop/pc 

personaly would like to see some optimizations that would allow me to play at 1600 x 900 with at least 40+ average FPS

Edited by TasteVengence

i am on the 32 bit client although i have a 64 bit OS

the only issue is,is when im in a public group or a group of friends the game just dosent perform as well as it can,expecally when im solo and the game runs smooth as butter but when im in a group its more like a peace of cracker smooth rough smooth back and fourth...although it runs fine for the majority of the time just think of people who have a computer thats WORSE then what i have...