Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The Drop Rates... Especially In Void

Jinpu

I have received same thing something stock for 3 straight times.. in a row... do you guys think that something like this should happen? I am getting so sick inconsistent in drops. At least give me something else...

Oh I have put in the effort of farming keys and running voids. I have few prime weapons and such but after doing over 150 runs and not getting single particular item... that is ridiculous.

He isn't lying - I have had the same problem, getting the same part over and over again, and its the third month I've been running Voids - hundreds of them (joining others and running my own) - well maybe not hundreds, but a whole lot. The bane of my existence is Frost Prime Blueprints, haven every other part except for that.

He isn't lying - I have had the same problem, getting the same part over and over again, and its the third month I've been running Voids - hundreds of them (joining others and running my own) - well maybe not hundreds, but a whole lot. The bane of my existence is Frost Prime Blueprints, haven every other part except for that.

are you saying that you want a Frost prime bp or that you keep getting it?

If you are trying to farm for one you might as well stop now.

guy guys wait oh yeah welcome to warframe :) farming game... deal with it why would everyone be runnign around with frost primes or braton primes like they mean nothing...i dont get most of u people u ask for stuff and then ask for the to be esay to get?? where is the unique on that??

Edited by _ToXiCaToR_

guy guys wait oh yeah welcome to warframe :) farming game... deal with it why would everyone be runnign around with frost primes or braton primes like they mean nothing...i dont get most of u people u ask for stuff and then ask for the to be esay to get?? where is the unique on that??

I totally agree with you on unique items should be hard to get. I have worked hard to get some of the primes that I have and also the clan tech weapons. So what is the point of having unique item if it drops 3 times in a row...? and to make it worse... for all 4 people?

My point? All I want DE to do is improve their Drop Table and Drop Rate algorithm. Because current mechanism seems to work... but it really is too simple system and buggy as hell too IMO.

Resource drop tables are currently on Scott's table. Expect a release in the near future.

Void drop tables are an entirely different animal. It's not so much about "should this happen?" which is a philosophical question, but "could this happen?". With the current system, yeah, this can happen and does happen. We have asked for a token system to mitigate thise multiple times. Answers hve been spotty from DE on the matter.

Cleaned up the thread. Leave each other be.