Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please De, More Rooms Like This

aa777nx

Ran into this room about an hour ago, if I recall correctly it was the Grineer deception objective room. I know a lot of people want more wide open areas, but I really love tight, complex rooms (with lots of crates!) like this one. Rooms like this allow you to really use the mobility of Warframes to your advantage in combat.

YV1UfxH.jpg

2Lpf21Y.jpg

tPQVIJc.jpg

Edited by aa777nx

I haven't even seen that room.

My point exactly. If DE is going to make interesting rooms like this one, then they should at least make sure that people get to see them.

Edited by aa777nx

I loved that room. I only got to see it like twice though.

Btw, have you seen the grineer room with a Jackal/Hyena hybrid? (Not active.)

Yeah, I saw that one. Maybe DE are hinting at a reverse-engineered Jackal/Hyena boss? I might make a topic about it if I can find that room again and get a good screenshot.

My eyes!

Have you ever heard about disabling the color disruption correction? As for the topic... well, I think this kiknd of room should provide more effectiveness if you're going to play stealth, so yes, more room like this please.

My eyes!

Have you ever heard about disabling the color disruption correction? As for the topic... well, I think this kiknd of room should provide more effectiveness if you're going to play stealth, so yes, more room like this please.

I didn't think about it at first, but now that you mention it, this kind of room seems perfect for stealth. As for color correction, I prefer to have it on. Everyone has different preferences.

Edited by aa777nx