Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26Th - 29Th July Event Ending Shorty Thread Merger

Alohoe

They said something like "you have until the 29th to blow up the Death Stars."

It's like if I told you have you have until five minutes from now to blink.

You could blink right now and satisfy the requirements, or wait until the last moment. (By then other people will have blinked.)

"The Grineer Empire is preparing a major offensive against the Corpus. Band together in special sabotage missions to destroy the Fomorian ships deployed by the Grineer which will appear in the Corpus region this weekend! Succeed, and be graciously rewarded; fail, and suffer from the Grineer's invasion."

Please point out to me how that implies that there are a limited number of ships based on planets.

The only part that even hints at there being a limit at all is:

"Any regions with surviving Fomorians at the end of the event will see their resource drops cut in half for several weeks."

Formian Ships, Formians? Which one is the singular, which one is the plural?

I don't mind if there's a limit on an event, but make it completely clear from the start. 

~~~~

The Spy-Drone Event was much clearer and direct.

https://warframe.com/news/spy-drone-community-event

There was a single progress bar. Only one progress bar (not an unknown and unstated number) and that was it. Also, if the bar was filled, you could keep doing the event afterward, there just weren't any penalties.

Edited by nonProfitPirate

If you guys are all worried about your leader board standing they probably could make a ship that lasts till Monday that doesn't affect it. It would only affect whether or not you got the mods. This event was supposed to last till Monday. People are probably getting off work right about now with the hopes of participating the event.  I honestly don't understand why you all are so against it. You act like it will be so game breaking to add another ship or round off the points for those who were rather close.

Dont try to become the "Cool kid"

Everyone had enough time to get 250 points, you only needed 2 hours to get that

More ships? We have no more planets unless they add a new one right now

Dont understand us ? WELL We are different ppl we all have different problems and shis

They failed because they didnt manage their time better

End

Okay, so...

And Excal, a Rhino and a Loki walk into a bar. They walk up to the Greeneer Bartender and they're like "Hey pal, how bout you get us some drinks."

The Bartender laughs and gives the trio a look. "I'm so sorry gentlemen. I can't serve you."

"Well why not?"

"Because the thread is locked."

I mean the only place left for one to hide is either Imperial Luna or... The... Void

Sonava a *****

-gets Void key to go check-

I remind you they were created to convince the Corpus to adjust prices, Not to explore the void.

how could people not spare at least 2 hours within 3 days to do the event? reason with freinds i did extra fomorian runs because people are too lazy to do anything whatsoever.

Like i stated literally 5 minutes ago, I have just regained access to any kind of technology after being away for a week.

this kinds of responses to other people's threads which are meant to relieve feels should be killed with fire.

the QQ/complaining  about not getting enough points should be killed with fire(because its not DE's fault you did not have time to do this event)

Like i stated literally 5 minutes ago, I have just regained access to any kind of technology after being away for a week.

1 million players in warframe, 1 person who did not get here on time... we cant wait for people we got things to do, grineer to kill

I have a life and still manage to sort out a schedule so I have time for the event. I don't see how the "I have a life" excuse applies here when you can fit hours in to farm the missions. 25 runs with all corrupters is all it took.

Seriously, there is no complaint/QQ, just the fact that it made me disappointed because i was really close to that and then It got swiped by a computer crash. I didn't ask DE to do anything, nor did i say "OMG GUYS GOTTA LEAVE WARFRAME 4EVER CAUSE I DIDNT GET THE MODS I HATE THIS GAME"

agreed i hate when a community event pops up you the require amount and they stop doing the event , this community is starting to become selfish little twats...

also as for the oh but my life inflicts with my gaming... thats some bull i do art & animation at my college also drawing concept art for fun that takes over 2-3 hours , same goes with watching over my nephew and other stuff , and ive managed to pull 743 fomorian points in a matter of total 5 hours spanned from friday to sunday

Some people don't have work / life on their computers. Some people have events / responsibilities that take place outside.

the event was supposed to end July 29 edt. I don't think it's july 29? Is it? End of story. Cool kid? Gee thanks man

It ends on 29

Nothing says the ships would survive till the 29

BOOM YOU GOT HEADSHOTD!

Edited by AngelGuardcc

Please point out to me how that implies that there are a limited number of ships based on planets.

They're limited because we can succeed. (If they weren't, we couldn't destroy all of them. No victory condition.)

Then, utilizing powers of intellect and inference, noting that the completed Fomorians were listed as victories, we can deduce that each system is only getting one. (For the record, I disagree with a couple of things concerning rewards and how they're being handled. The event was much better than previous ones though. Both in scope, and execution.)

Seriously, there is no complaint/QQ, just the fact that it made me disappointed because i was really close to that and then It got swiped by a computer crash. I didn't ask DE to do anything, nor did i say "OMG GUYS GOTTA LEAVE WARFRAME 4EVER CAUSE I DIDNT GET THE MODS I HATE THIS GAME"

basically you didnt get the points... and? what do you expect DE to do? give you another ship for yourself?