Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26Th - 29Th July Event Ending Shorty Thread Merger

Alohoe

Well

It seems you didnt read the rest of my big &#! post there

i played 2 hours on Friday and Sunday yet i had time for Work,Family,Entertainment,Friends,Food

You telling me there's people with less time for games? i believe that

But its their fault

No time for gaming in your life ? Then why bother playing ? QQ because event ended early because the rest of the gamers have more time ?

Doesnt change "You didnt manage your time correctly"  comment i posted

So unless DE says they will give us more ships i say the event is complete and those didnt get 250 points are doomed

if you knew you would have no time for the event its your own fault and you dont need to blame others

No one knew the event would end this early, i was surprised myself when i saw no more ships

BUT

people get 4 mods anyways

By my clock I should still have 11 1/2 hours left to complete my event so I'm not viewed as a "slacker" as others have stated.  But ok.  I'm done trying to get people to look at things objectively.

Damn my friends, social life, and class. I guess I dont prioritize right according to some of these posters, its okay guys ill make sure to be Warframe only next time.

No time for EE, all warframe from now on.

By my clock I should still have 11 1/2 hours left to complete my event so I'm not viewed as a "slacker" as others have stated.  But ok.  I'm done trying to get people to look at things objectively.

Yes in my clock i still have time to complete the event

Oh wait

we destroyed all ships in all planets

I dont know if you completed the event or not to get all 5 mods

if you did, Congratz you get 5 mods, no one cares because ALOT of people get the same mods too (Idk if they will be random or what)

if you didnt get 250, sucks for you not DE/Other people/Event Fault

Yes they said it ends on 29 july but no one said it wouldnt end early

same thing happen in one event long ago, we got 100% and Boom done, but QQers made DE give a bonus chance to complete it, the event ended early and had 7+ hours left before DE made their move

And i dont think you can make people look at something like you do

i aint you and you aint me

Damn my friends, social life, and class. I guess I dont prioritize right according to some of these posters, its okay guys ill make sure to be Warframe only next time.

No time for EE, all warframe from now on.

so what you want DE to individually program each register player their own event timers then to fit their needs? If so everyone will need to start buying platinums by the millions just to afford all them programmers.

Also have people never finish a project ahead of shedule? Generally it is a good thing to get a project done early as there are incentives and more party time. The event had until 7/29 to complete and we were able to complete it early.

so what you want DE to individually program each register player their own event timers then to fit their needs? If so everyone will need to start buying platinums by the millions just to afford all them programmers.

Also have people never finish a project ahead of shedule? Generally it is a good thing to get a project done early as there are incentives and more party time. The event had until 7/29 to complete and we were able to complete it early.

I never even remotely said anything like that champ, try again,

Just because some of you who had the chance to farm all weekend doesnt mean the rest of us who thought we still had 12 hours left to get our points should be left in the dust. 

It really doesnt negatively affect any of you if they add another ship to let the rest of us get to 250. As long as you cant get over 250 points from this ship everything would be fine.

Edited by theclinton

Yes in my clock i still have time to complete the event

Oh wait

we destroyed all ships in all planets

I dont know if you completed the event or not to get all 5 mods

if you did, Congratz you get 5 mods, no one cares because ALOT of people get the same mods too (Idk if they will be random or what)

if you didnt get 250, sucks for you not DE/Other people/Event Fault

Yes they said it ends on 29 july but no one said it wouldnt end early

same thing happen in one event long ago, we got 100% and Boom done, but QQers made DE give a bonus chance to complete it, the event ended early and had 7+ hours left before DE made their move

And i dont think you can make people look at something like you do

i aint you and you aint me

Go write a poem.

More ships would depress me a bit. I was up last night till about 4 trying to get below rank 1000. It may not be as prestigious as top 100, but hey, it was a personal goal I set. Everyone below rank 1000, and even 100, I congratulate you on the work you put in. Be ready to do it all again at a probable irregular time just to keep the ranking.

I never even remotely said anything like that champ, try again,

Just because some of you who had the chance to farm all weekend doesnt mean the rest of us who thought we still had 12 hours left to get our points should be left in the dust. 

It really doesnt negatively affect any of you if they add another ship to let the rest of us get to 250. As long as you cant get over 250 points from this ship everything would be fine.

dude go read back on what you said, you make it sound you want the game to cater to your needs. and since everyone have different circumstances they would have to cater to each individual and that would require money. you miss out too bad move on to next event.

Like I said I will be gone at the end of August how you would you feel if an event were extended so so I could take part in? You would be totally be ok for it right? since I will be gone you know having a life.

Wow, the reaction on here is pathetic.

I can understand that people feel obligated to defend their hard work, but geez. 

Yes

but we have people who are lazy and QQ because of their lazyness

and they go make thread about more ships and etc because they were too lazy to farm 2 hours for 250 points

then we have those who " i haz life and no timez for game"

BUT THEN I APPEAR

i have a life and i was quite busy this weekend, but i managed to get 590 points

With only 4 hours and i didnt play on saturday

What's the big deal? 248 points means you get 4 of the 5 mods...

BUT THEN I APPEAR

i have a life and i was quite busy this weekend, but i managed to get 590 points

You should probably stop telling everyone about how busy a life you lead on this topic, otherwise people might think that you don't have a life and aren't busy.

Edited by xveganrox

Yes

but we have people who are lazy and QQ because of their lazyness

and they go make thread about more ships and etc because they were too lazy to farm 2 hours for 250 points

then we have those who " i haz life and no timez for game"

BUT THEN I APPEAR

Saving this post.

Poetic and hilarious

I got bored at 60 points.

I stopped somewhere around 270 something... maybe alittle higher I just wanted the mods lol... and the plastids... glad we saved Saturn... I would have gone ape nuts if we didn't save Saturn...

If DE were to make more ships they would have to let everyone farm them. I would love it but I don't see it happening. They had a set amount it seems and we handled them hastily. If we had only taken another hour my clan would have taken first place. 130 points difference and we were gaining over the last couple hours. I can't understand why DE feels the need to hand out only a single statue per category. We now have nothing to show for a whole weekend of farming. It was hell trying to get those points while working 25 hours this weekend.

dude go read back on what you said, you make it sound you want the game to cater to your needs. and since everyone have different circumstances they would have to cater to each individual and that would require money. you miss out too bad move on to next event.

Like I said I will be gone at the end of August how you would you feel if an event were extended so so I could take part in? You would be totally be ok for it right? since I will be gone you know having a life.

I wouldnt have a problem with it since it doesnt really have anything to do with me.