Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26Th - 29Th July Event Ending Shorty Thread Merger

Alohoe

I just got home from work to find that all of the ships are destroyed and i only have 214 points. Can we get more so some of us who were busy all weekend can actually get further? Cuz atm i feel seriously jipped that i couldnt finish getting to at least 250.

Edited by Sev1107

Maybe he was dedicated in, you know, real life.

I hope DE gives those who couldn't get 250 points (or any points at all!) a chance at this.

They did give you a chance, and you missed it. Tough luck.

people will always complain why as a game developer they should never try and please everyone if the majority is happy then they did a good job, if people wanna complain about not having enough ships because they slacked, oh well who cares not anyones fault or problem but their own.

already another topic on this  and the consensus is nobody cares

Was that really necessary? Again, i've been working all weekend and all day today so it makes it a bit difficult when all the try-hards end up destroying everything before i get even half a days worth in.

I just got home from work to find that all of the ships are destroyed and i only have 214 points. Can we get more so some of us who were busy all weekend can actually get further? Cuz atm i feel seriously jipped that i couldnt finish getting to at least 250.

You'll still get 4/5 mods. And really? "Jipped?" Do you live in 1930s-era Germany?

What's the big deal? 248 points means you get 4 of the 5 mods...

You should probably stop telling everyone about how busy a life you lead on this topic, otherwise people might think that you don't have a life and aren't busy.

I never wanted to tell people if im busy or not

some dude said to look at the event from "people who only play 1-2 hours a day" perspective

and i did 

Edited by AngelGuardcc

No. No more ships. You missed the event. You had waaaaaaay more than enough time to accumulate 250 points. It took me around 2 hours of gameplay to get it done (farming for corrupters included).

If they add more ships, there's a good chance they won't die, and that planet's material drops will go to hell.

The End of event is July 29

They never said it would end exactly at 29

We completed event early

end of story

Read other threads before posting the same thing

@Thread maker

i worked(8 hours on Friday And Sat) this weekend and i completed it

Manage your time better next time

Edited by AngelGuardcc

I never wanted to tell people if im busy or not

some dude said to look at the event from "people who only play 1-2 hours a day" perspective

and i did 

Holy hell can you stop making your posts 4x longer than everyone else's with unnecessary spacing? Freaking attention @#&*(.

Organized team bro, this event was about team work, all you needed was a team of 3 peeps with a different corruptor each, then you get 10 points per run, the run last hardly 2 to 3 min, and then you do math, 10points per 3 min, 25 run give 250 points, 25 times 3 is 75, so you shouldve been able to do this in about 1 hour 15 min

I wouldnt have a problem with it since it doesnt really have anything to do with me.

it kinda does since you are the one here saying how you have a life and werent able fully take part in the event. So if I make a thread about having a life and missing out an event, I expect you to be the first poster defending me.

How about you stop getting mad at players for feeling upset at the early end.

DE failed to have enough foresight yet again. They should have mentioned there would only be 1 ship per planet, and that the event could end early. It is a complete community disaster to keep your players in the dark, and just leave giant holes like this open. It is ridiculous, and disappointing. That is why there are threads. People do care. Some don't, but obviously a lot do.

You can't have an event that says "x day --  z day" and have it end on Y and not expect people to be bothered by it. 

Edited by Odjit

ya really its not suppoes to end until the 29th at noon ET so where are the ships DE?

and further more how are clans suppose to compete if there arent any more ships?

They won't be able to. It was posted in the official thread that we had INTILL Monday to destroy all the ships, not that the event would LAST intill Monday.

thats probly cause they got what they needed  for the reward so there just trying to troll

Yeah because adding points to your clan average was trolling other people. Nice logic, buddy.

--------

@OP: you should've tried harder when you had the free time to nab those 250 points. With a good set of teammates you can do that in less than an hour.

Holy hell can you stop making your posts 4x longer than everyone else's with unnecessary spacing? Freaking attention @#&*(.

No i like Attention

Go away

HI GUYS ;D!

He was just asking if he could get another try. No need to be such $&*^s, seriously.

Did you even read the whole thing anyways ?