Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

1. Eligibility: Digital Extremes Contests (the “Contests”) are open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence who are legal residents of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong...

While Hong Kong is listed, I really wish Mainland could be in the list, too :<

I'm not thinking about winning this contest, however I got some confidence in editing videos, and I want the participation sigil instead of just watching other people have it only because of where I am living.

8 hours ago, Oksanya said:

I wish I could participate, I really really do, but my video editing editing/making skills are so s**t that all that would come out is a stupid little slide show is the second dream soundtrack playing.  How stupid and moronic does that sound?

Lmao :D

This absolutely sucks, What about other countries?

I mean 10k usd is a HUGE amount, and it can't be taken lightly. Even though I have an amazing idea and usable skills, De is pretty much boycotting others

I mean other than the money, I really want to see the creative potential of players..Which cannot happen since there is a country block.

I really believed DE had equality and fun to everyone, but off late, contests have been getting biased

There are players like Porphi who can easily win this

Anyway, god speed tenno

For the love of all that is holy, would people please stop QQing about whether residents of their country are eligible to enter or not. This is not DE's fault. It is down to a particular country as to whether contests like this are allowed or not. If you really have a problem with it, then contact whatever passes for your country's Attorney General, as it is they who set the laws for your country not DE.