The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Male Vs Female.

Sinnersaved

Ok so here i go.. lol I new to this whole forum thing so if i do something wrong just hate on me ok :P I got an idea let me know what you think. Maybe you know since we have all these warframe if maybe we could do male and female types of each like.. for example. Excalibur is the male version of Nyx. So what if Mag had a male version who like did similar things but slightly more powerful. Or maybe he is the opposite of magnetism and doesn't attract but repel. Trinity could have a male version that didn't give health or drain it from the enemy the but boosted it or gave the team more stats like attack power.. or something. I could go on with all of them but only if anyone is interested in letting me rant on about it :) anyway let me know what you guys think.

Sinnersaved

Ps: if anyone does like this i could even be willing to draw something out. Just for fun and post it! Cheers!

Really interesting. I also have few ideas for it.  Volt - Electra , Ember - Blaze "sounds cool" , Frost - Icy , Trinity - "Neo" (Theo) , Rhino - Rhina , Mag'neta' - Magneto , Loki - Freya "if we though in germanic gods" , Nyx - Drax , Banshee - Wraith (Shadow) , Ash - Dust , Saryn - Toxic 'here need a brilliant name' , Excalliber - Claymore , Vauban - Hilda , Nova - Solar. Still is my ideas but these frames hold the counterparts skills but looks a bit different.  

The gender swap image looks nice.

Edited by animafan10

From what i herd and have seen they are already working on them and they are very good ideas. I glad they are doing it though its a wonderful idea. Gives a vast open for more elements in the game. Also a quick way to add more Warframes to the game.