Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Family Skins

XerenKelDar

I really wish I could use the Cernos Prime as a skin on the Rakta Cernos.  I think it'd be neat if after levelling a weapon to 30 you could unlock it as a skin for that weapon family.  So any Cernos could look like any other Cernos etc.  You could "unprime" your weapons and use their normal skins like you can do with warframes too.  

I thought about something like that since now we can even rename some of our weapons

A system like in some other games where you sacrifice a weapon to use it as skin on another one of the same category could work.

So if you want to play War design on Galatine, you can break you War into a skin (And farm another War if you need it as weapon too :devil: )

an earned cosmetic system would be nice: give each weapon a milestone, say around 10,000 kills. complete the milestone and you now get a skin that looks like that weapon, which you can apply to other weapons.

this would allow players to customize weapons without spending Plat, and since it uses existing assets, it wouldn't be too hard for DE to implement.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

an earned cosmetic system would be nice: give each weapon a milestone, say around 10,000 kills. complete the milestone and you now get a skin that looks like that weapon, which you can apply to other weapons.

this would allow players to customize weapons without spending Plat, and since it uses existing assets, it wouldn't be too hard for DE to implement.

Ooh I like that as an additional.  You get Cernos Prime to 30 and you cank put it on other Cernos bows, but if you get the milestone/10k kills or whatever you can apply that skin to the weapon class...IE ALL bows.  

8 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

I would want this, mostly because Paris looks a lot better unprimed than primed. But I would like to see how they implement it. Maybe the milestone system like what @(PS4)robotwars7

Yeah I really like the look of Cernos Prime, but don't like the weapon itself.  I just think it'd be a cool little addition to customization if we could get it some way.