Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Missions on Eris are the Worst!

BL4CKN0ISE

I actually love the "look" of the Eris tileset, but getting around to checkpoints is maybe the most frustrating thing in Warframe. At least that's what I thought before I started farming Kuva on Eris. SO MUCH RED! I just did a mission and the Kuva kept spawning a few meters in front of the siphon. The entire room was red and everything looked like kuva. I don't even know how you could fix the problem other than making it spawn further away. The amount of red in the tileset is just frustrating, but when you don't even have time to distinguish kuva from every other red, organic, disgusting wtf, it gets nearly impossible. 

Why do you do this to me, DE? :sadcry:

Edited by BL4CKN0ISE

Yeah, I know how it works and that helps a lot. It's more about actually seeing it once I know where it should be coming from. It usually just makes me laugh at how hard it is to see the actual kuva on Eris, but I just played a couple missions where it was spawning so close and it was so hard to see. The cramped spaces are the worst problem tho. I guess a combination of the two can make it super frustrating. 

OP, have you no enjoyed some Ceres kuva siphon?  I've only ever seen the darn thing spawn in that dead-end room with the two conveyor belts.  Kuva literally spawns ~3-4 seconds away from the siphon.  It's kind of ridiculous.  All these large chambers, and it always seems to get stuffed in some out of the way cubby hole I have to actively search for.

Edited by Littleman88