The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Resource Booster Glitching?

(PSN)xDaRkXReQuIeMx

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but my issue is as follows; I received a 3 day resource booster when the Poe update came out then this morning after I get home from work I logged on to see my daily log on bonus and it was another 3 day resource booster. Now looking at the top of my screen after accepting it, it said I had 2 days and 7 hours remaining so I hit the home button and closed warframe and and restarted it only to see my booster time is now 2 days and 4 hours remaining :S are these boosters not supposed to stack? And just wth happened to those 3 hours when I was only off the game for maybe 2-3 min?

21 hours ago, (PS4)xDaRkXReQuIeMx said:

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but my issue is as follows; I received a 3 day resource booster when the Poe update came out then this morning after I get home from work I logged on to see my daily log on bonus and it was another 3 day resource booster. Now looking at the top of my screen after accepting it, it said I had 2 days and 7 hours remaining so I hit the home button and closed warframe and and restarted it only to see my booster time is now 2 days and 4 hours remaining :S are these boosters not supposed to stack? And just wth happened to those 3 hours when I was only off the game for maybe 2-3 min?

There is a bug here, but it's not the one you think.

First of all, you got a 3 hour booster from logging in.  When you get a 3 hour booster from logging in, there's a glitch in the UI that shows double the time for some reason (so it'll show 6 hours).  Once you do a mission or relog, the UI updates to the correct time.

So, what happened here was that it added 3 hours to your 3 day booster, but displayed 6 additional hours.  Once you relogged, it corrected the value to the correct additional 3 hours.  You didn't lose any booster time.

@R3d P01nt First of all, if you read the entire post you would see that I said the boosters I received were BOTH 3 DAY BOOSTERS, 1 when i got the PoE update, and 1 the following day when I got my Daily Log In. Meaning I received two 3 DAY BOOSTERS, NOT a 3 Day and a 3 Hour one.. the 2 days 7 hours, which was displayed on my screen before even opening the Daily Log In bonus, I stated was from the Booster I received from PoE update. The day after the update I accepted my Daily Log In bonus which was another 3 DAY BOOSTER and i sat there for like 10 min waiting for my booster time to update/increase. Nothing happened so i closed warframe and re opened it like i normally would when stuff starts to bug out, no time was added onto the 2 days 7 hours, and after restarting I had lost 3 hours off of the 2 days 7 hours and got NO additional booster time. Again instead of gaining 3 days i lost 3 hours when i was only on the game for 10 or 15 min then off of the game for 5 min tops in order to restart :/ just realized too but the beginning of my OP should of said, *Not sure if anyone else has noticed *something similar**, as I was wondering if anyone else had suffered my fate or only happened to me not asking for an explanation I clearly know what happened to me because I have gotten multiple credit/resource/affinity boosters at once before PoE and the times stacked with no issue lol

8 minutes ago, (PS4)xDaRkXReQuIeMx said:

@R3d P01nt First of all, if you read the entire post you would see that I said the boosters I received were BOTH 3 DAY BOOSTERS, 1 when i got the PoE update, and 1 the following day when I got my Daily Log In.

I could be wrong, but I don't think you can get a 3 day booster from a login reward, I've only ever gotten 2-3 hour boosters...R3d P01nt explaination is likely correct...

EDIT: According to the wiki you can get 90 minute and 2-3 hour boosters only.

Edited by (PS4)Elvenbane

On 11/17/2017 at 5:21 PM, (PS4)xDaRkXReQuIeMx said:

@R3d P01nt First of all, if you read the entire post you would see that I said the boosters I received were BOTH 3 DAY BOOSTERS, 1 when i got the PoE update, and 1 the following day when I got my Daily Log In. Meaning I received two 3 DAY BOOSTERS, NOT a 3 Day and a 3 Hour one.. the 2 days 7 hours, which was displayed on my screen before even opening the Daily Log In bonus, I stated was from the Booster I received from PoE update. The day after the update I accepted my Daily Log In bonus which was another 3 DAY BOOSTER and i sat there for like 10 min waiting for my booster time to update/increase. Nothing happened so i closed warframe and re opened it like i normally would when stuff starts to bug out, no time was added onto the 2 days 7 hours, and after restarting I had lost 3 hours off of the 2 days 7 hours and got NO additional booster time. Again instead of gaining 3 days i lost 3 hours when i was only on the game for 10 or 15 min then off of the game for 5 min tops in order to restart :/ just realized too but the beginning of my OP should of said, *Not sure if anyone else has noticed *something similar**, as I was wondering if anyone else had suffered my fate or only happened to me not asking for an explanation I clearly know what happened to me because I have gotten multiple credit/resource/affinity boosters at once before PoE and the times stacked with no issue lol

Except you don't know.

1.  You cannot receive 3 day boosters from the daily logon.

2.  The game has already granted you the booster and applied it by the time you click on the daily reward.  You can see this when you log in.  If you don't have an active booster, you'll see the time already applied before you even click to accept your reward.

There was no issue here.  (ETA:  No issue beyond the UI glitch that showed you had 3 extra hours that you didn't actually have.)

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt