The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Operation: Plague Star Enemies not spawning on Stage 4

-Rekken-

Yep ran into this issue 2 out of 4 runs so far so at least for me it's common so far

The delay had me hoping there'd be no such severe issues that prevent completion - especially since 'clear our the remaining hostiles' is not exactly something new and has bugged out in various implementations before... :sad:

I had this happen to me too. I think during the last stage the infested meteorite shoots out "Infested pods" onto the plains, similar to the Boilers, these pods spawn infested enemies. Unfortunately the meteorite shoots them really far away, I had to spend a bit of time searching outside of the specified highlighted area to clear them. 

This would be fine if there were markers on them, when asked to clear the remaining enemies.

Edited by Tenumbra
grammar I hope.

So when I use the eidolon phylaxis to mix into the toxin. I put 4 in for max effect, but when I go the final stage, It won't complete even after killing everything in the area.

Update: so far after testing, if i just put in one it works fine. Will test with other amounts.

Update 2: Using 2 is fine as well. Have a theory about what may have been the problem but will test more.

Update 3: using 3 works. I think the actual problem may be killing too many enemies after reaching the purge amount before killing the spawning capsules.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

u4xtj.jpg

I couldn't finish the last phase as well because some Infested spawned INSIDE the damn boil. I wasn't equipped with Zenith or large AoE frames so I couldn't kill Abbott and Costello while they were mocking me from their safe zone (even spitting infested slime at me as you can see in my screenshot).

Same here. Just got back to Cetus...only got Operational Standing for 3/4 parts, couldn't finish Clear Out Enemy. 

Also, dunno if it's relevant / part of the glitch, but the first 3 sections ALL gave Augur Message as the reward......maybe it gets stuck in some kind of loop on Reward tables?

Happens to me as well.
Note: The runs were solo, so it shouldn't be a connection to Host issue.

I used the Eidolon Phylaxis 4 times in a mission and consistently the mission didn't complete. Thought it would work the second time since I left and re-entered Cetus.

Edited by INight00

Not sure how deep inside they are, best option would be to use Nuke Elytron or a Blast weapon with Firestorm. Haven't brought any of those during the mission, so I couldn't test it. Itzal's black hole doesn't seem to work tho.

Max range Ember or Excalibur may do it too.

Edited by Nadarejin

When I did this just now it said I got the standing, but when I got to the vendor I got nothing.(I'm sure of this since I checked the vendor before doing the bounty).

Edit: 4 Player party, nobody got the standing even though it showed in rewards

Edited by Azurety