Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Adapter in market?

Akami45

Question

**I really don't want to start a discussion on whether or not the adapter is worth plat** 

For some reason the Adapter isn't showing up in the market place.  I've finished the Natah questline, I've even installed a exilus adapter in my octavia warframe.  But when I look for the adapter in the market, it doesn't show?  I've tried under  Equipment  Components, i've tried searching for adapter and exilus, nothing I do seems to show them in the market.  Is there something I'm missing here to get them to show up in the market?

I know they can be acquired in game, but this is really bugging me that my friend can see them in the market and I can not.  There has to be something I'm missing or haven't done to unlock it.

Plz help =(

5 answers to this question

if for some reason you still cant find it, you can always select the locked exilius slot and it will prompt you to purchase or install an adapter..i think they are 20p each. BPs are aquiered from Cephelon Semaris at any relay, though that is done via semaris Rep standing (50k each....its honestly better and cheaper to just get it with plat (as it also needs a forma if going the BP route)).

Edited by Kalvorax