Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else crashing alot recently?

Latiac

Is it just me?

Warframe has been crashing alot lately, especially since the operation started, Plains of Eidolon is still INCREDIBLY buggy and resource heavy system wise, when claimed it shouldn't be.

Seriously, Anyone else crashed when loading back into Cetus? Why not give us a bounty board IN the plains, it's be a very good QoL fix.

Today alone i've had...

1 hard shut down.

1 Restart because the game got so resource heavy loading into Cetus (You know the whole classic frozen screen INTENSE BUZZING before restarting and saying it crashed)

2 Crashes.

1 Endless loading screen.

Anyone else experiencing similar things?

Edited by Latiac

14 minutes ago, Arezael said:

Not had those issues personally I’m afraid. 

That “INTENSE BUZZING before restarting” seems like something that would worry me.

Are you running monitoring software (MSi Afterburner, HWMonitor, Intel XTU etc) whilst doing all this?

I have, nothing really seems off, It does it for a few games only, and those seem to be bad ports etc, Call of Duty and whatnot.

Warframe however is the biggest culprit, it sometimes does it endlessly for a day then rests for 6 months, then suddenly resume,

I've monitored internal temperatures and have done Memorytests and whatnot, Nothing.

I get bad (inconsistent) performance from a few games, Warframe and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided being chief among them.

That being said my laptop does load considerably slower than my desktops, even though all three are using SSDs. 

The lower power wattage CPUs seem to struggle with these games, particularly mobile processors with Plains of Eidolon. Haven’t yet tried it on PS4.