Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe 'For Fans By Fans' Contest is Live!

[DE]Megan

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:14 PM, (PS4)greathellboi said:

I am in need of help, i am trying to submit a file but it says the size is too big yet i go to check the size and it is under 2mb.:awkward:

From the FAQ - "Your banner and submission image MUST be at 72DPI, 1000x1000 and less than 250kb."

If you get selected you'll need to send the high resolution image to them, but the image that you initially submit for voting has different requirements.

Hiho^^

Wow, I never would've imagined that a contest like this one would happen again. There was one a feeewwww years ago (2014...xD) iirc too^^
Love a lot of the t-shirt designs people made for this contest, so many great things - and still so many great artists in this community!

I didn't participate in a contest in a long time now...but I had to try this one out again^^
https://community.forfansbyfans.com/m/fan-forge/designs/Warframe-Fan-Forge/list/id-4204

LDpVbn5.png

Soooo yea, I just used the same design I used all those years ago (Stalker Pic made in Sourcefilmmaker, and the rest a little bit of photoshop~)
I don't think I have a chance against some other submissions out there, I just hope some people like it! - maybe some of you wanna rate it too :3 (no matter if you think it's good or bad, feedback is always nice to have imo :) )

Keep up the great work fellow Tenno, and keep up those great community-events/contests DE <3
Cheers,
~Fabpsi

5 hours ago, (PS4)DJMOC said:

I think the contest should be extented. There haven't been alot of people voting on the t-shirt apparel. 

It shouldn't be a problem. They said on one of the streams that while votes are taken into consideration they are the ones who will ultimately be choosing the winners. I think DE are bright enough to know that later submissions will naturally get fewer votes and that the ratings on the site aren't necessarily an indicator of mass appeal.