Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please make Vigilante Pursuit become an Exilus Mod

Doforcash

If you want an Exilus Vigilante Pursuit, use Enemy Sense.

Once again, you can't just ignore the other parts of the mod to justify it going into the Exilus slot.

No Armored Agility can't go in there, it increases Armor along with speed. Vigilante Pursuit is Enemy Sense, plus an upgraded Crit. Why should a direct increase to weapon DPS go into Exilus?

1 minute ago, peterc3 said:

15% to Power Strength. Compared to a % chance of an upgraded Crit on your weapons.

That doesn't really answer my analogy. Why is putting 15% Power Strength (or Range or Duration) in Exilus ok but a 5% chance to upgrade your crit to the next tier not ok? What is happening that is so different? My personal opinion is that they should both NOT be allowed in Exilus as they are no longer quality of life mods but I still fail to see your point.

15 minutes ago, MuscleBeach said:

That doesn't really answer my analogy. Why is putting 15% Power Strength (or Range or Duration) in Exilus ok but a 5% chance to upgrade your crit to the next tier not ok? What is happening that is so different? My personal opinion is that they should both NOT be allowed in Exilus as they are no longer quality of life mods but I still fail to see your point.

The Drift mods do not do much of anything beyond giving a frame a bit of a certain stat to make it work like you want. Generally I would imagine you would use them to offset a bit of the negative from a Corrupted mod. Upgraded Crits, however, can potentially double your Primary's damage output.

5 hours ago, peterc3 said:

The Drift mods do not do much of anything beyond giving a frame a bit of a certain stat to make it work like you want. Generally I would imagine you would use them to offset a bit of the negative from a Corrupted mod. Upgraded Crits, however, can potentially double your Primary's damage output.

at 5% chance? That's not doubling. That's giving you crits at 1 in 20 shots, on average. 

19 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Erm what? It's 5% chance to upgrade a crit, assuming you have your weapon modded to have 100% or more critical chance, it's 5% increase in damage. All drift mods are much more valuable that this as an exilus. I agree that it shouldn't be an exilus mod, but your justification is bad.

I agree with OP on this. Just got the mod and realized that I cannot equip it in the exilus slot. Don't mind it being weaker since most of the set counter parts are equal or weaker to the original version. Unlikely to use it if i need to put it in my main slots since usually there are better or more important mods to put in there.

• 2 months later...
On 19.11.2017 at 5:34 AM, peterc3 said:

Here's my bloody point, then. The fact it touches Crit means it cannot go in Exilus. Unless the rules are changed, this doesn't work. Or should DE just let anything go in Exilus?

What rules? The ones you made up in your head? Nice strawman there btw.