Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About bad players in oestrus(nidus parts)

EvilDarknessAlien

23 minutes ago, PhoenixShadowEvil said:

i tell but never use or go AFK

1 hour ago, PhoenixShadowEvil said:

who pick up bad or troll squads?

Also keep in mind that people have real life things to attend to as well. Just because I started a mission, does not mean I can give it my full attention for its duration.

Phones can ring. People can come to the door. Basically, more important things can happen. Just because someone does not participate, or leaves, does not make them bad or a troll.

Snip from the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Infested_Salvage

• The best way to complete this mission is by soloing it - decryption speed scales with the number of players, the more players there are in the group, the slower decryption process will be. A solo player can consistently keep up all 3 data consoles in high performance mode, which is not always possible in a group.

1 hour ago, Nestux said:

well... maybe some of the peoples play that game mode first time ever, dont know what to do, or just (in some cases) they leave squad if squad members has choosed usseles frames for that specific mission

This, well said man! People are so impatient and judgmental not once considering variables to why something may happen. They just assume everyone is bad.