Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lack Of Boss Music

Humongous_Koi

It would be nice to have some sort of theme for boss fighting, just to add to the excitement of a boss a bit. The bosses right now feel like they're unimportant and just for grinding for materials and blueprints, which moves the focus of enjoying the boss fight towards being forced to grind them. I feel like adding boss music would add an "epicness" to each boss and make it less of a chore. I don't even mind using the dramatic menu music because those sound like boss themes.

Wouldn't it be cool if http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5KnASiUWrE'>this boss fight had http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6Dme9PpCg'>this music? (But that would be copyrighted, also try playing both videos at the same time)

Edited by Kunchoi

Now that you point it out, it is rather lacking in that regard. I have my own music playing off Pandora anyway though, and it's pretty awesome to play Warframe to. Anyone interested, just create a new station with the artist "Two Steps From Hell" as the seed.

It would be nice to have some sort of theme for boss fighting, just to add to the excitement of a boss a bit. The bosses right now feel like they're unimportant and just for grinding for materials and blueprints, which moves the focus of enjoying the boss fight towards being forced to grind them. I feel like adding boss music would add an "epicness" to each boss and make it less of a chore. I don't even mind using the dramatic menu music because those sound like boss themes.

Wouldn't it be cool if

had
? (But that would be copyrighted, also try playing both videos at the same time)

It would add a lot of personality to each boss battle. But I have a feeling this might happen once we get more fleshed out bosses before giving "generic BIGGER GOLEM that is now colored red, now with epic music."

But yes, Boss Music is a must. What we have now is a lack luster feeling when tackling the big guy at the end.