Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trophy like fishing animation is repetitive/boring/annoying

fRosTySan

Hello, this is sorta a insert feature or remove feature kinda topic, it's not a bug, but in some way could be considered as such, well let me explain it. This new plains of eidolon map is very dependable on fishing and mining, so once in a while you have to go grab your spears and do some fishing, but for me (not only i guess) at some point becomes annoying cause everytime you catch a fish you have to deal with that dramatic music and animation not couting that the music overlaps if you catch fish at a good rate.unknown.png

I like the artwork done for the fishes, it's awesome, very detailed indeed, but after the first 300 catches it becomes quite boring and annoying cause you already seen it the 300 times before.
My point is why not have an option to disable animation for fishing or just show it for the first small, medium or large type of fish you catch on that session, for example, you get a small Yogwun, it will display the trophy like animation for it but the next ones will just display the type of fish on the bottom, like any other resource, or do it like the mining, display it staticaly on screen, or like argon crystals, the possibilites are endless but please don't make us hate getting this kind of resource.

Edited by fRosTySan
Grammatical error

Maybe have it only do the fancy celebration if the fish is heavier than the others caught that session?  I know some people care about the weight (even though it's actually pointless and the size category is what matters) so celebrating record breaking fish would keep them happy while people who don't care can stab a Large fish and then not need to worry for anything smaller.