Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can DE just remove Operation: Plague Star?

mosaickle

59 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

I see my mistake.   It shows as 3/1 and it means 1 batch of 3 rather than 1 single.    Still, 20 minutes or so for the event run is still better than mining as the rng of finding them is pretty bad.

I agree even though I invested all standing in cetus wisps since they are more painful for me to farm due to my potato laptop taking ages to load into the map

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Maercurial:

What...? This whole Event is incredibly easy, I'd wish the Eidolon Phylaxis and Catalyst would increase the enemy level even more for better Focus Farming while doing it. If it's too hard for you then that's certainly not the event being hard, that's you running around with what... weapons without any Mods equipped? Rank 0 Frame without Vitality? 

Level 30 Infested... wow, you say that is if that's something incredibly hard to go up against.:facepalm:

The infested are annoying. But it's the overpowered bombards that kill me from miles away. Then again, I'm sure it's "just fine" to get oneshotted while having ~700HP and 800 armor.

Maybe you should just shut it if you don't have anything to say. Because bashing people for "not being as godlike as you are" certainly doesn't help anyone except that ego of yours.

I hope you enjoy your stay on that ignore list.

10 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

The infested are annoying. But it's the overpowered bombards that kill me from miles away. Then again, I'm sure it's "just fine" to get oneshotted while having ~700HP and 800 armor.

Maybe you should just shut it if you don't have anything to say. Because bashing people for "not being as godlike as you are" certainly doesn't help anyone except that ego of yours.

inb4 elitism but bombards are only a problem if you stand still and not move

14 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

do you mean bombards or mortars? either way they have nothing to do with the event though. they exist on the plains in general.

what frames do you have? if you have frost you can snowglobe and fight from inside, if you have volt you can shield and fight from inside (at least the grineer part), if you have valk/banshee/ember/mesa/limbo you can use their 4 (embers if you have firequake anyway), if you have loki/ivara/ash(not really)/shade you can stay off to the side invisible providing support.
For someone who lacks mods and high level equipment I get that the event might seem to hard but bombards and mortars are not apart of the event and chances are you will be put with 3 other people who do have the equipment to deal with the event and you can provide minor support and reap the rewards to gain built forma or items that you will be able to sell for plat.

I even decided to see how it would be running with a very early styled build. Using Mostly unleveld common-uncommon mods. Using Excalibur, Braton, Atomos & Dual Skana with Taxon and its Attarax while keeping all mod usage to at least 30 points. Never used my Skanas or Atomos during it. No one put anything really into the mixer but the 2nd stage isnt changed by what goes into the mixer and it was no problem at all. I did less damage than everyone else in the random group i was put with but I still killed lessers like regular troops or butchers or snipers and used blind for other enemies.

If they put more into the mixer then the last part would have been much more challenging and I probably would have gone down a few times walking into a cloud by accident. But it was no challenge at all. Theres more challenge in high level nightmare missions than what there was in this event even if the mixer was filled up completely. And even if it was very hard, the random grouping will likely match you with 3 other people capable of doing it mostly on their own or someone might offer help. Last night I seen an Ember telling people he was going to do a few runs and asked if anyone wanted to come with but he was asking for new players only so that he could help them. Or show off, or both lol.

And no im not trying to bash on you or anyone newer or lower leveled for not being as "godlike" as me. Honestly I think im a terrible player anyway. Im just pointing out that the event is in no way as challenging as you are implying. Unless ur running with low level stuff alone and fill up the mixer completely. But if you where to run the event alone then thats not the events fault for being to challenging. 

Edited by Sithalo
added experiance