Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pun Game

SirNerdsAlot5

Then we might need a Sound Quake

Tried it, now there's a huge smoke screen in my basement from my speakers blowing up. They completely overheated.

It's terrible, my whole world is on fire. I lived in that basement. It was everything I had.

Now I have to see if there's anything of use and pull it out of the chaos and the wreckage.

Your dubstep sucks.

Edited by Kielix7

Tried it, now there's a huge smoke screen in my basement from my speakers blowing up. They completely overheated.

It's terrible, my whole world is on fire. I lived in that basement. It was everything I had.

Now I have to see if there's anything of use and pull it out of the chaos and the wreckage.

Your dubstep sucks.

At least he tried to Reach above and beyond with that joke... no need to kill it like a Corpus :P

Your dubstep sucks.

Don't Despair my friend, there's no need to Dread. However.....how dare you say my dubstep sucks you mother Fragor.

At least he tried to Reach above and beyond with that joke... no need to kill it like a Corpus :P

At least I brought some Flame Repellent.

Hopefully a Warm Coat will help him when things turn Frosty.

EDIT: Wow i got Tenno'd twice.

Edited by fishworshipper

If these puns don't stop I swear I'll have my Revenge on all of you.

If you think these puns are going to stop... you're wrong.

Only a matter of time until someone releases the Kraken.

And when that happens, everyone will turn to Ash and all that will be left would be is dirt until the sun goes Super Nova and destroys it :P

If you think these puns are going to stop... you're wrong.

Only a matter of time until someone releases the Kraken.

And when that happens, everyone will turn to Ash and all that will be left would be is dirt until the sun goes Super Nova and destroys it :P

But I will Silence them with a Javelin first before they have a chance.

You were warned, now I must Crush your puns.  You will beg for a Swift Deth and the Killing Blow will strike like a Thunderbolt.

EDIT: Your Fast Hands were no match for me.

Edited by Mateodon

You were warned, now I must Crush your puns.  You will beg for a Swift Deth and the Killing Blow will strike like a Thunderbolt.

EDIT: Your Fast Hands were no match for me.

Then I many want to Bolto outa here before things are set a-Blaze.