Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deus Ex Incendium is recruiting! || Rank 10 - Competitive/Event Focused - 100% research - MR8+ - Active Alliance Discord ||

Stoner

QWzVNpo.png

We are Deus Ex Incendium. Formerly known as Deus Ex Tempus Flame, our objective is to assemble a clan that is both competitive and fun to be in for our members. We are looking to compete on official clan events, leaderboards, raids(rip raids) and so on. But for that, we will need exceptional members who will help us achieve greatness ! \o/

Our back-story

Founded in early 2014, the Deus Ex clans (Tempus, Flame and Lightning) were once very prosperous and active. Housing a total of 3 Moon clans in a single alliance. In 2016, after the downfall of the old alliance (and its clans), we started its revival which first began with Deus Ex Tempus (Tempus thread). After successfully bringing back Tempus to its former glory, we've decided it was time to move on to revive the old Flame which is now known as Incendium.

[ Clan Status ]

Rank 10 Storm clan

~90 members

[ Research Status ]

100% completed (No Ignis Wraith)

[ Joining Requirements ]

MR 8+

Being very active

Dedicated to Warframe and have a competitive spirit

[ Kicking Policy ]

~ 2 weeks

[ Rules ]

Remain friendly and respectful

Keep trading messages to a minimum

[ Discord ]

https://discord.gg/RFA933U

(Optional but highly suggested to check our ranking system, rules and to contact the staff)

We are actively looking for active and competitive players to join us and have fun with. We are a somewhat small and friendly group of people who are looking to expand in the very near future. Players who are willing to help in clan matters are more than welcome. Also please note we are an event clan and participation in said events will be mandatory. We do not have any other crazy requirements, only to be active and participate in the clan events.

HOW TO JOIN

If you're interested in joining us and fit the requirements, please reply to this thread with the following information:

1: Your mastery rank.

2: How many hours of Warframe do you play per week approximately?

3: Tell us why you would like to join!

If you have questions, feel free to post below or contact me via either the forums, Discord or in-game at any time!

Edited by Stoner
Change to MR requirement

MR: 17

Average about 10-20hrs a week.

I started playing long ago and made a relatively recent return to Warframe and have enjoyed every second of it. You can do a lot of stuff alone but it's always nice to have friends to work with. I read through Tempus' thread and I'm not sure if you plan to expand to a moon clans size in a similar fashion but, if you're not planning to get to quite that astronomical size here; I'd be interested in joining. Just more in favor of being able to keep track of the group members rather than lost in 900+ random people coming in and out. lol

6 hours ago, Jesus said:

Average about 10-20hrs a week.

I started playing long ago and made a relatively recent return to Warframe and have enjoyed every second of it. You can do a lot of stuff alone but it's always nice to have friends to work with. I read through Tempus' thread and I'm not sure if you plan to expand to a moon clans size in a similar fashion but, if you're not planning to get to quite that astronomical size here; I'd be interested in joining. Just more in favor of being able to keep track of the group members rather than lost in 900+ random people coming in and out. lol

I share the same opinion about Moon clans. I think having 1000 members is pointless and way too much. Mountain is more like it but we'll see how things go in the future.  Anyways, I sent you the invite, welcome o/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!  I posted in the Deus Ex Tempus recruitment thread but I feel like Incendium would be a better fit for me as far as experience goes.  MR 17 with all frames optimized and forma'ed along with end game zaws/amps and weapons looking to join!  Experienced in all game content.  I also have a twitch channel as well on DesynchTV.  Some of my builds are clipped there.  I love theory crafting and optimizing builds to do endless content and the likes so I feel like it would fit what I'm looking for pretty well.  Would love to join!  Very active, play at least 20 hours a week.  

Edited by Saikuyu

1 hour ago, Saikuyu said:

Heya!  I posted in the Deus Ex Tempus recruitment thread but I feel like Incendium would be a better fit for me as far as experience goes.  MR 17 with all frames optimized and forma'ed along with end game zaws/amps and weapons looking to join!  Experienced in all game content.  I also have a twitch channel as well on DesynchTV.  Some of my builds are clipped there.  I love theory crafting and optimizing builds to do endless content and the likes so I feel like it would fit what I'm looking for pretty well.  Would love to join!  Very active, play at least 20 hours a week.  

Hey Saikuyu, really glad you're interested in joining us. I think you would fit perfectly with our group and our ranking system! Though at the moment I can't send you an invite as you're already in a clan. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll send you one.

(You can also join our discord for faster communication ;p)

12 hours ago, Stoner said:

Hey Saikuyu, really glad you're interested in joining us. I think you would fit perfectly with our group and our ranking system! Though at the moment I can't send you an invite as you're already in a clan. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll send you one.

(You can also join our discord for faster communication ;p)

Heya!  My apologies.  I left the clan I was in.  I'm ready for an invite and looking forward to joining! I checked with DaftTechno on discord but he said no one was on to add me at the moment.  So just shoot me an invite whenever possible!  

2 hours ago, Saikuyu said:

Heya!  My apologies.  I left the clan I was in.  I'm ready for an invite and looking forward to joining! I checked with DaftTechno on discord but he said no one was on to add me at the moment.  So just shoot me an invite whenever possible!  

Yup no problem, welcome again!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gameface13

Weekly Playtime: 30-50 hours (variable due to business travel)

Interest: I am looking for a clan that isn't too large to sustain meaningful comradery but is active and interested enough in the vast amount of content available in the game. I am a long time solo veteran of the game looking to break into competitive clan life in Warframe. I personally enjoy optimizing builds for both solo and team play and I enjoy investing time into communities that enjoy the same while remaining down to earth and humble. I like chill but effective atmospheres and this clan looked like the environment for me.

Edited by Gameface13
typo

16 hours ago, Gameface13 said:

Gameface13

Weekly Playtime: 30-50 hours (variable due to business travel)

Interest: I am looking for a clan that isn't too large to sustain meaningful comradery but is active and interested enough in the vast amount of content available in the game. I am a long time solo veteran of the game looking to break into competitive clan life in Warframe. I personally enjoy optimizing builds for both solo and team play and I enjoy investing time into communities that enjoy the same while remaining down to earth and humble. I like chill but effective atmospheres and this clan looked like the environment for me.

Hey Gameface! I sent you an invite, welcome to Incendium! 

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, SuperGideon said:

MR 20
About 15-20 hours a week, sometimes more. I do occasionally take small breaks for work and such.
I have a friend in the clan, he linked me here.

21 hours ago, FirstProgenitorMikael said:

MR rank 15
About 20 hours a week
I have a friend in this clan, and was referred here by him. I am looking for a new clan, and would very much like to join yours! Thank you for your consideration

Hey guys! Before I can send the invites you will have to leave your clan. Let me know when that's done o/

Hey

Im MR 10

I play more than 20 a week and im progessing fast through the game.

I would like to join this clan because i want a community with lots of fun people that i can help or get help from, maybe do some battles, some runs. In general i just want to join a calm clan with lots of people and good administrators.

Thanks, cya soon hopefully :)

53 minutes ago, Yoggy456 said:

Hey

Im MR 10

I play more than 20 a week and im progessing fast through the game.

I would like to join this clan because i want a community with lots of fun people that i can help or get help from, maybe do some battles, some runs. In general i just want to join a calm clan with lots of people and good administrators.

Thanks, cya soon hopefully 🙂

Would be glad to have you with us but first you will have to leave your current clan as I can't send an invite if you're in one. Let me know when thats done!

12 hours ago, Stoner said:

Would be glad to have you with us but first you will have to leave your current clan as I can't send an invite if you're in one. Let me know when thats done!

Thanks alot, i've left now. So feel free to send me an inv 🙂

• 1 month later...

MR 9

10-20 hours a week

I am a eager player that wants to learn from the very best. I want to be in a clan that knows what they are doing and also having fun and meeting new people! Also one of my friends is also in this clan! 

22 hours ago, XenLegend said:

MR 9

10-20 hours a week

I am a eager player that wants to learn from the very best. I want to be in a clan that knows what they are doing and also having fun and meeting new people! Also one of my friends is also in this clan! 

Hey Xen would be great to have you but sadly it seems youre already in a clan so i cant send the invite. Let me know when you left!

15 hours ago, Arc-Vector said:

MR 19

Over 10 hours a week

i recently returned to Warframe after a few months break, i was in the RV moon clan and decided not to go back to it since Clan Chat with 1000 members is more like a 2nd region chat...

Hahaha fair enough. I sent you an invite, welcome to the clan mate

MR 11

10-40 hours a week. (sometimes I have more time)

I play Warframe solo most of the time, but after a small break looking to join a clan again. Looking to do more late game content and things like events.

Edited by Camcamera