The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helmets stats in numbers discovered

Nevrmoor

Nothing special, just helmets and what they do stat-wise + and -

Looks like we have to discover it by ourselves, yet again! But we are a strong community and i love you guys!

I havent baught one yet, so share your valuable information! ill update this list as we go

Excalibur Avalon

+Shields: 25

-Health: 19

Loki Essence:

+Energy efficiency: +12,5%

-Armor:

Ember Phoenix

+Energy Capacity: +13,5%

-Shield: -10%

Mag Coil

+Range:

-Shields: 50

Rhino Thrak

+Health: 25 HP

-Sprint Speed: Turtle Speed

Volt Storm

+Power Dmg

-Stamina

Ash Scorpion

+Stamina: +10%

-Power efficiency: -5%,

Trinity Aura

+Power duration:

-Health:

Frost Aurora

+Armour: ???

-Power: ???

Nyx Menticide

+Stamina: ???

-Shields: ???

(boy that was disillusioning, i thought they would actually do something, Hek, they are useless! :D)

Some seem to be ruff numbers, but we''ll see.

I see a problem with the exact stamina for ash and volt, and of course the speed for rhino. Power distance is also tricky, but im sure we can get some rough numbers, like 25% 50% or something. Maybe the DE could hop in and help?

+request sticky when we got this all rollin'

See you in space, Cowboy!

Edited by Nevrmoor

Ash's helmet doubles ability cost, so power efficiency -50%.

As far as I know, the Thrak reduces Stamina and not Sprint Speed. Don't have the game in front of me right now, though.

sr ya but the power efficiency only -5% and it is 105power to use blade storm :| dont know how ya test it :|

stamina of ash + 10% as i test

sr ya but the power efficiency only -5% and it is 105power to use blade storm :| dont know how ya test it :|

stamina of ash + 10% as i test

That's a relief. When they first came out, I am almost certain, the abilities cost double. But then again, I rarely play Ash. Too weak of a frame.

Your numbers looks wrong and no numbers at all for most of frames

Thank you, but i guess we gotta start somewhere, i dont have all the bp for the helmets and neither can i afford them all, so we gotta put our brainz together and figure out whats going on with them. Of course those numbers might be a bit inaccurate, especially after the patch, but theyll reach some more or less accurate numbers soon im sure.

DE help plox :>

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh why are most of the helmets so bad? even IF I had them I wouldnt want to use them. volt, loki, mag and nothing else

Ember's is worth it, you start off with more power too, so you can immediately pop a massive aoe without having to grab an orb.

Also being able to chain every one of your abilities at the same time off of the same energy bar allows you to drop a boss like its hot.

(pun intended)

Yeah. But more correctly, it's 12%-13% power efficiency, depending on power used.

With full power (325) this really helps. If your shields fail and you go into health you're dead anyway, helmet or no helmet. Plus it's pretty standard for Loki users to press 2 as soon as things go to red.

With full power (325) this really helps. If your shields fail and you go into health you're dead anyway, helmet or no helmet. Plus it's pretty standard for Loki users to press 2 as soon as things go to red.

I roll my Loki with two 73% regenerationspeed and 810 Shield (And shameful 150 HP:< ) and I know that about 5-10 seconds of cover gives me back my full shield. I think I have 225 Power Max, but I do not really need more with the helmet thanks to my shield. I do have a problem with Toxicancients though xD

I roll my Loki with two 73% regenerationspeed and 810 Shield (And shameful 150 HP:< ) and I know that about 5-10 seconds of cover gives me back my full shield. I think I have 225 Power Max, but I do not really need more with the helmet thanks to my shield. I do have a problem with Toxicancients though xD

that's where 325 shields and power efficiency comes in xD

Once i met like 3 toxic ancients and 1 disruptor in the same room. And it was a small room. I spammed Invisibility and unloaded my rank 30 hek on their feet until they exploded.