Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Religious Warframe

Hallorann

The lotus is a holy symbol in Eastern religions. So, why not have a religious warframe? Kind of like a zealot, one who dedicates his or her life to the Lotus. Or even a high ranking warframe under the Lotus.

So to those who believe in God, or in gods, or Satan, here's to you. And for those who do not believe in a god, or any god, here's to you too.

I bring you the most decorated trusted Warframe under the Lotus,

The Flying Spaghetti Warframe

fsm.jpg

Excommunicate the non-believers with extreme force, and smite foes with your awesome powers. Be judge, juror, and executioner. You are the Arbiter of the Lotus.

I was all excited at first because I was thinking of a "paladin" type of warframe, you know, smiting the filth from the solor system in the name of the Lord (yes I'm a Christian, but I'll never shove it in your face, so anyway...). This got me all excited!

Then I read the thread and thought "ohh..."

But then I lol'd pretty hard and all was well. Carry on ol' chap!

No religious warframe would ever work. Maybe a Lotus Agent but not a religious frame. The problems generated from even using the word "zealot" would be substantial.

As much as I would love it, I have to agree it wouldn't work well or really fit into the lore of Warframe. Which is supposed to be heavily rooted in ancient Japanese culture and such.

That and the last thing the forums need is a bunch of religious debating/hating going on.

I actually thought that this idea could have potential, when I read the titel :S  Until I read the whole thing.

It actually could work so long as DE was very vague as to what diety the tenno (or some tenno) believed in. Make it so where if players so choose, they could fill in the blanks themselves. Or just play the game and not care who/what it is they may or may not worship.