Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10,000 Viewers = Special Plans From Lotus

TeddyBear

its not that we don't want to join the livestream. it's that a lot of us are working :(

It's always in the early afternoon where all we can do is hopelessly wait for someone to write

a summary.

I would really like to have a chance to win those platinum prizes! >.<

But I understand they want to do it while THEY are working as well so not much we can do there.

I am wondering who are all these people attending the livestreams, students? kids? stay at home parents?

Very jealous!

its not that we don't want to join the livestream. it's that a lot of us are working :(

It's always in the early afternoon where all we can do is hopelessly wait for someone to write

a summary.

I would really like to have a chance to win those platinum prizes! >.<

But I understand they want to do it while THEY are working as well so not much we can do there.

I am wondering who are all these people attending the livestreams, students? kids? stay at home parents?

Very jealous!

It's 8pm here, Im just a teenager in summer vacation sooo :P

meh... too late when it starts -_- cnt follow through and iv gigven up on those -  you have  less then zero chance to pariticpate or have a meaningful converstion with anyone... Chat is a 60 lines/s rolling blur.

EVERYBODY TUNE IN. You don't have to watch it, you can just log in, go to the stream, mute it, and minimize the page. We need 10,000 people though to save sheldon/drunk bald lucy so that he can give us the special Lotus intel.

THIS. Everyone who cant watch it do this!

or its just going to be nothing of value at all after you have spent all this time getting people to watch it. They get dissapointed and wont bother next time anymore. 90% of the people dont care about  words and stuff that doesnt have practical value.